R8 Oil Cap

It is a straight swap, Buddy. Here' a pic of mine fitted. :wub: xx

IMG_1923-1.jpg

Reactions: Sheikh
It is a straight swap, Buddy. Here' a pic of mine fitted. :wub: xx

IMG_1923-1.jpg

Wow, that looks stunning (not just the cap, your whole engine bay!) Just ordered one! Thanks.

Reactions: Brodster and Kelza
Paullie, words can't describe how beautiful that engine bay is. :hubbahubba:

Lol, thanks guys and girlies. Farhan, I do cheap weekend deals, including Engine Bay and Breakfast :wub: xx

I know there was a lengthy thread about the Mellow Yellow Peril Paullie but I cant be bothered trying to find it. Question is who did the carbon engine cover and how much. Im recalling something along the lines of RS5????? It is the Mutz Nutz!!!

I know there was a lengthy thread about the Mellow Yellow Peril Paullie but I cant be bothered trying to find it. Question is who did the carbon engine cover and how much. Im recalling something along the lines of RS5????? It is the Mutz Nutz!!!

Hi Brodster, it's an 'off the shelf' Neuspeed engine cover in real CF. I bought it from Graeme at GNJ Motorsport (forum member). I was SO relieved to find that it fitted with my Forge Twintake CAI as I couldn't find a definitive answer on the net as to whether or not it would., ..but I was happy enough to be the guinea pig, lol. (The badges I added to it myself) :wub: xx

Neuspeed 2.0T Carbon Engine Cover - GNJ Motorsport

Nice one Paullie. I will add it to the list of tuning goodies to get in Feb when I am officially retired from the RAF at age 40.....yahooo!!!

Woohoo! Nice one Dude, ..bet you and your car will be in for a treat or 2 then and very rightly so! :wub: xx

Just topped up my washer bottle and my engine bay is filthy !! hitting a muddy water flood didnt help last week ...Hangs head in shame :-(

engine bay looks awesome mate
bit similar to the tid styling stuff

Nom nom nom!!!!!!

As much as I love the performance of my ITG intake it doesn't look pretty no matter how you dress it up. Forge stuff always looks stunning.

I'd love the Neuspeed cover, but I'm not sure it would give me room to route my catch can hoses out to the side by the carbon canister.

I think I'm going to have to bastardise an S3 one or do a TT-S conversion like Boydie.

Does it have two front mounting point Paullie?

Absolutely stunning. What a bay!

Nom nom nom!!!!!!

As much as I love the performance of my ITG intake it doesn't look pretty no matter how you dress it up. Forge stuff always looks stunning.

I'd love the Neuspeed cover, but I'm not sure it would give me room to route my catch can hoses out to the side by the carbon canister.

I think I'm going to have to bastardise an S3 one or do a TT-S conversion like Boydie.

Does it have two front mounting point Paullie?

Absolutely stunning. What a bay!

Aww thank you Warren :wub: xx I think it will fit fine with the Forge Catch Can as the sides of the cover don't extend too far down laterally. Here's the side view to give you a better idea. It has 2 rear mounting points and it is screwed on at the front to a sensor of some sort, lol. You can see the screw in the first pic. It is in the half circular cut out to the right of the dipstick recess. :wub: xx

IMG_1925-1.jpg

I saw this thread and thought how can a r8 oil cap thread be this long now I know why, lovely looking engine bay.

that is a really nice bay but i really like blue carpet:idea:

but seriously that is nice

engine bay is PURE SEX! Take a look at J Caps. They have them in chrome and black including the dipstick cover. I hope one day someone will invent transparent aluminum cuz that engine just screams to be looked at!!

This thread should be called, Paulie's engine bay is different ball game :laugh: Oh I still need to get back to you as well...

Hehe, no worries Dude. I know you are a busy, busy lad. :wub: xx