Group buy Star Performance

krisrg87

Reaction score
Website
www.fyneline-forum.net
Hi, im from the 8l section :box: but this is relevant to to everyone here as well

After some advice from other members i contacted Jim at star performance about a remap and he was more than helpful.

STAR Performance: Home

Kris, always looking to do a deal. I would do the old 1.8T & 1.9Tdi for
£250.00 inc vat. The 2.0t would be £435.00 inc vat. Price does not include
any dyno time.
It would be good to have at least 10 cars, once you have a list of cars I
would like to see them. I would then ask for a £50.00 deposit for each car &
then the owner can arrange to come in when it suits them.
Jim.

He is based in fife, scotland. The site is playing up tonight, but im sure will be back to normal soon. Let me know who is up for it.

Is that meant to be cheap? Awesome GTI are doing TDi remaps for £150 inc VAT. If that included a rolling road session it would be worth while, but at that price....

I would be interested depending if a rolling road session was included also. I have had a car remapped by Jim @ Star previously and they certainly did an A1 job for me.

Ok, ill gather interest and then see if i can improve the deal. Ill see what numbers are like first so im not bothering him for no reason. yeah he's highly recomended by a few members. What car did he do for you last time?

Thanks for the interest

Is that meant to be cheap? Awesome GTI are doing TDi remaps for £150 inc VAT. If that included a rolling road session it would be worth while, but at that price....
these sort of things are always dearer up in Scotland. The old supply & demand situation.