Spotted these nice wheels :D ....... However!

bigblokey0

Reaction score
Spotted these nice wheels at the weekend and thought I'm having them

Wolfrace Wheels - Wolfrace Eurosport ASSASSIN 18

However I cant make my mind up whether to go for the 17" alloys and use the tyres that I've already got as standard as its a nice smooth ride or

go for the 18" alloys with low profile tyres that I know will look loads better but the ride will suffer and with the amount of pot holes and high curbs around here not last very long at all.

Opinions please

someone in work has them on a corsa in work a bit (chavy imo)
have you considered any other wheels ?

Chavy !!?

Don't say that lol I did like the look of them till you mentioned they were on a corsa :(

Really I'm after OEM and something in a dark colour but open to anything really.

Keep it OEM bud, the only time I ever see Wolfrace rim's is as said above on corsa's etc.

i don't like them as said a bit too halfords special's bud , you can prob get some really good oem wheels off ebay for a lot cheaper than these are , plus i wouldn't be worried about low profile tyres as it won't be noticeable at all also don't go up curbs then they will last longer , i always park at least 5 inches off the kerb as i don't want to kerb my wheels

budget is upto about 800 pounds and i know for a fact low profile is a rougher ride

oh lads i need some new nut covers ( no jokes lol)
do you think bilberry will destrpy these ?

I think any chemical will ruin nut covers over time, get the wheels sealed up and use shampoo. :happy:

i think I've got a full set in work if i have them do you want them dude ?? i'll have to check if i have them and what condition they are first tho of course
please mate yes half mine look like a dog chewed them the other half look like they have been set on fire lol

Look at how cheap the 19's are, 19" AUDI TT MK2 2006>2012 NEW TT RS GUNMETAL GREY & POLISHED 5 SPOKE ALLOYS | eBaylthough tyres are a pain in the *** to get for 19's.

is it just me or are they half painted ( inner rim) i have mailed the guy to ask

Reactions: pinterovski
I think your right, in the last picture you can clearly see a line where the painting stopped or changed colours?

I think your right, in the last picture you can clearly see a line where the painting stopped or changed colours?
if we are right that is a big let down. may not get em based on that

don't think they are not painted dudes most prob silver inside as they could be a mass produced rim so just change the colour of the outer part of the rim to keep costs low

don't think they are not painted dudes most prob silver inside as they could be a mass produced rim so just change the colour of the outer part of the rim to keep costs low
my thoughs exactly ( GAY!)

I really want someone to get those so i can see how they look, after seeing warren's original RS3's i've fallen in love with them wheels.

I really want someone to get those so i can see how they look, after seeing warren's original RS3's i've fallen in love with them wheels.
same here man , the guy who comes into my work to do the painless dent removals have got a VW caddy van slammed on coilovers running 18"s in black of these looks awesome

Talking of paintless dent removal! Do you know if they can remove a dent that's got a dirty crease in it? I've got a horrible one on my rear arch!

Talking of paintless dent removal! Do you know if they can remove a dent that's got a dirty crease in it? I've got a horrible one on my rear arch!
usually they can get it looking a lot better if not fully out they guy who comes into my work is very good he has got a few on mine i was to have sorted soon , but the thing that is most important is if they can get to it as if the area is double skinned then they are a right t**t to get too so usually don't do those ones

fakewheelsbreasts.jpg

:undwech:

Reactions: pinterovski
Fake breasts are by far the worst thing ever invented.

Last edited:
Reactions: MartayMcFly and pinterovski