NHN Nigel, WHAT A GUY!!!! A massive thankyou,

chrisy t

Reaction score
Hiya guys,

Just thought id start a thread on here for Nigel just to say "WHAT A GUY"! For 2 weeks now ive had this problem with my brake lights sticking on and tried endless solutions but nothing, Nigel picks up on one of my threads and offers a helping hand, he spent over an hour on the phone to me using the process of ilimination and eventualy he hit the nail on the head and found the cause of my problem. Turns out it was my clutch sensor causing my fuse to blow! Nigel has now got me back on the road! I cant thank the guy enough, i really appreciate him taking the time out to speak to me and solve my problem!

I hope everybody else on here appreaciates Nigels help and advice and taking the time out to help people with their audi issues!. A very knowledgable person!

THANKS ALOT NIGEL! I OWE YOU ONE!

Reactions: warren_S5, ilim, N8 and 1 other person
Alot of people don't appreciate him, thats the problem, the guy is an absolute LEGEND. I pester him on a daily basis, and never flintches at helping me out, suprised he's not told me to **** off yet tbh! :wub:

Just thought id start a thread on here for Nigel just to say "WHAT A GUY"! For 2 weeks now ive had this problem with my brake lights sticking on and tried endless solutions but nothing, Nigel picks up on one of my threads and offers a helping hand, he spent over an hour on the phone to me using the process of ilimination and eventualy he hit the nail on the head and found the cause of my problem. Turns out it was my clutch sensor causing my fuse to blow! Nigel has now got me back on the road! I cant thank the guy enough, i really appreciate him taking the time out to speak to me and solve my problem!

I hope everybody else on here appreaciates Nigels help and advice and taking the time out to help people with their audi issues!. A very knowledgable person!

THANKS ALOT NIGEL! I OWE YOU ONE!

You are most welcome, I always appreciate a courteous & polite person, it goes a long way & you were both, I was asked by a few well respected friends of the forum to help you out, problem found which also made me happy as learnt about another fault possibility.

I'll donate any beer tokens to the forum, as its helped me as it does others, so returning the favour :)

Alot of people don't appreciate him, thats the problem, the guy is an absolute LEGEND. I pester him on a daily basis, and never flintches at helping me out, suprised he's not told me to **** off yet tbh! :wub:

Thanks man, appreciate that coming from you as I know you mean it.

But I have told you to pee of, but you keep coming back Toronto :jester:

Quality guy. I'm sure our paths will meet eventually where I'll certainly be joining the very long queue at the bar to buy him a drink!

& now you offer, you sod, I'm of the booze atm lmfao, but thanks anyway man, we'll cross paths dont worry :)

It has too mate, by summer I wanna be fit, as Issy will be running around at the beach all the time in Italy lol.

I'm also cutting my meat intake, for health reasons.

No mate, she'll be going down a professional vocation route if at all possible, nowhere near a car.

Yeah she's a strong as an ox & far from stupid, got her daddy round her little finger lol, but she also has a liking of anything technological lmfao, you try taking a mobile or remote control of her, she'll go mental.

Good choice mate ;)

My nephews the exact same haha, love to play about with remote's and mobile phones. Even managed to pick-pocket my iPhone one time, which I found hilarious, at least until he started to chew on it haha.

A top man, an Oracle of knowledge, and a great asset to the forum. Good to see him getting the recognition he deserves!

**** of N8 :)

The support he provides and time he takes to research,read and help others should be highly appreciated.
As well as encouraging to use the search facility is a great source for parts.
Nigel is audi...just hope we all dont lose you to the dreaded marriage certificate