IBIS WHITE A3 WITH BLACK RINGS ON BLACK EDITION GRILL

Dicko89

Reaction score
Just a quick thread to see if anyone has done this on their Ibis White A3, i have tried google and their is not many pics that give me a clear cut decision as to wether to get the rings done in black, i am aware some have done theirs in white but i feel black maybe a good option also, cheers.

315461_267772136574770_156381381047180_1065389_670422_n.jpg

302969_236361973081882_100001242420783_712183_1632077253_n.jpg

wow! thats my decision made, where did you get those wind deflectors from mate, are they heko? .. rings a diy job or pro?

It has to be black! I've seen white ones before and they look s**t!

It's a mates car, not mines. He doesn't come on here much either.

Ive got mine rings in black i think it looks really good and i haven seen anyone with them around mine but my car isnt white but still looks good.

Ive got mine rings in black i think it looks really good and i haven seen anyone with them around mine but my car isnt white but still looks good.

i have yet to see one around my way with black rings, always looks good when the car itself is black, stealth ftw.
Someone's done a little work under the hood:wub:. More pics please

who?

Well i had the whole grill sprayed black instead of just the rings this also looks good. you can see it on my profile pic. but i would recommend this to anyone its just something different rather than just have the chrome ones. :yes:

Done the same thing too was one of my first mods om my 61 plate A3 black edition. I also swapped my matte grill for black gloss with black gloss rings front & back along with front splitter and rear diffuser in gloss black with RS4 black 7 spokes.

203.jpg

There's on near me that's almost identical apart from the rings on the front - mine are chrome, theirs is black.

IMO, from any sort of a distance it just makes it look like the rings have fallen off. That's what I thought when the one near me was following me on wednesday, at any rate.