Where has Ash B disappeared to?

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

not a thread on our cars but does anyone know where Ash B is? He was on my FB but then he suddenly disappeared and his account looks to be deactivated.
I have also noticed that he has not posted here since. Does anyone know what happened to the dude?

Saw him in October at ADI, but hardly spoken since.

Shame as he's a good old boy. Quite a few going absent of late. Another forum??? Ed 38?

he was on my face book i just thought he stopped going on it ( FB) hope all is ok cant see him just leaving ?
Mods time to drop a mail?

Just sent him a cheeky mail sending him some ASN :wub:

I've been thinking the same thing for the past couple of weeks. :think:

He's off mine as well, odd, sent him a text as well the other week and haven't heard back... May have to give him a call, either that or see if fan has heard from him as I know they are pretty local to each other

I too haven't heard from him left a few text with what I thought was his most recent number.

Am sure I seen that he split with his girlfriend recently.

Hope he's ok

Well at least its not just me being paranoid then.
he was talking to me on FB one night saying he would buy something off me and even took my Paypal address and then the next day he had deleted his Fb account

I've not heard from him at all either , he has deleted his fail book account , last time i heard from him was a text on christmas day wishing me happy xmas other than that nowt really had a few messages of him on the 23rd of dec on ed38 , will text/phone him tomorrow to see if all is well if not i'll call up his gaff

Loving the love in this thread. :sm4: On a side note, hope Ash is well.

Hope hes ok, but maybe he just needs some quiet time. He had some time off a while ago for quite a while but came back. Sure Fran will find out soon.

Just spoke To one the boys on facebook he is all good , he spoke to him last week he is fine just to let you all know

Good good. He's a great lad, and last I heard at ADI he had some job complications so very pleased he is OK. If you speak to him id be grateful if you could send him my best wishes

Good good. He's a great lad, and last I heard at ADI he had some job complications so very pleased he is OK. If you speak to him id be grateful if you could send him my best wishes
Yeah I think he is working now , I'll still text him anyway , yeah will do mate

Just spoke To one the boys on facebook he is all good , he spoke to him last week he is fine just to let you all know

Nice one, Fran. Glad to hear Ash is okay. He's one of the good guys and 'built in with the bricks' of ASN. Looking forward to seeing him back on here. :wub: xx

Ahh that's a relief then. So long he is good, Fran tell him to get his wild hair in shape and get back here pronto :p
Hope his personal situations get sorted ASAP.

Ash is a ledge, he'll be ok whatever the outcome! Defo not on another forum! He :wub:'s ASN

Just had a text off ash he is all good he hasn't got Internet its broken at the mo and using a **** phone too

Didn't see this thread. Ash is cool, spoke to him monday, he's just taking a break from things for now while he finds his feet, he'll be back.

That's very nice that you concern about forum members:thumbsup:
ASN should be renamed to ASNF-Audi Sport Net Family!

He's locked in my cellar.

dont-fart-in-the-gimp-suit.jpg

Reactions: Kelza