Photos of the new 2012 A3

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Found this on the Fourtitude Facebook page..

d8eeea89.jpg

Interior pictures

17afd318.jpg

19a5b5d7.jpg

Reactions: AjayB
Mmmmm....looks a bit better than the other pics i've seen, but still not convinced.

And is it just me who doesn't see why we should need boody great holes in the console to hold drinks....it seems to have become an obsession recently, and i really dont get it........does everyone else always need somewhere to put their drink when they are driving ???

mmm, I prefer the dash to flow into the centre console so I'm not keen on the aircon area. Kinda bitty & unfinished looking but this seems to be the way things are heading in the range.

looks like it will be going onto keyless too.

No FBSW?

To be honest I'm not sold on the looks. Maybe it'll grow on me. Not a fan of the fold out Nav screen either. I like a nice smooth dash with nothing poking out of it. Vents are interesting. New arrangement of where the buttons are placed... quite like that actually. The big empty space next to the ciggy lighter is staring at me a little bit.

Start/Stop button... BIG like!

IMO of course. Maybe it'll look better when the hotter versions come out.

The sooner all these rumours/images are made reality the better. Getting fed up with spy shots now, just want to see the real thing. I will hold judgement until that time (if) arrives. What I will say though, those are the best 'spy shots' yet.