What Spark Plugs 2.0TFSI bluefin 56plate

rickypj

Reaction score
Hi,
Im Just after some advice on what plugs to put in my car, I could just go to Audi and buy what they supply, but wanted to know if anyone had any experiance with any other makes? I plan on remapping (bluefin) next week, will change what i should fit?
I did pop into halfords and they told me to fit Champion Plugs which ended up only being £12 for 4 after my trade Discount which seems cheap, so is the quality poor?
Thanks Rick

When I map mine (61' S3) in the next week I'll be changing over to NGK PFR7S8EG. Other members are using them without issues and seem to be the preferred plug for the S3 at present.

Reactions: Artimus
thanks for the replys but my car isnt a s3. its 2.0 tfsi 200bhp. do the part numbers sugested still apply?

Thread revival: :)

Still got the car mate?

I have the same model\spec & wondered how the plugs worked out? Just bought some & was wondering if they caused you any issues.

Thanks.

I removed my Bosch\VAG plugs to find them very sooty, possibly due to reduced revs used because of the remap! They were also slightly wide at 0.9mm, (40,600 miles covered). Gapped the new NGK's (post #2 & link in 3 above) to a slightly narrower than standard 0.75mm and have to say the car feels smoother & quicker than ever.

well happy.

Thanks to Warren_S3 & Andywaddy for the tips\link above. :salute: