Car Stereo

Yes with the right adapters. You need a wiring adapter to feed the rear/sub amp, fascia adapter and aerial amp adapter for the radio.n And also radio removal keys. When removing the HU take out the glovebox and push the HU from behind once the keys are in position. Do not pull the HU out by pulling on the keys as this can knacker the spring clips and you can end up with the old HU jammed in the dash.
Depends what year your car is as to whether it is ISO or Quadlock as Audi changed it around 2005

Car is on 55 reg.

Are you saying that the adapters coming with the system wont work?

Should work with the relevant ISO adapter and fascia. I've got a Sony CDX-GT540ui for sale if your interested!

I've just had this fitted last week Sony DSX-S300BTX CD Mech-Less Bluetooth Unit with iPod Dock - DSX-S300BTX from Sonyto my 04 plate Audi A3 with single DIN ISO concert stereo - for the extra £60 it is worth it for the in-built bluetooth. It cost me £60 to get it fitted including the adapter, fascia, aerial adapter and labour[/QUOTE

That headunit's pretty sick and that was a really good price for fitting, which part of the country are you in? Cause i know in my neck of the woods it's about £60-70 just for labour!

Yeh ur right it is worth it might go for that. Can you answer 1 question can you use your USB drive inside the compartment thats the reason I wana buy this unit coz I dont like USB hanging out.

Sheikh thanks for your offer however I prefer the CD less options

I've just had this fitted last week Sony DSX-S300BTX CD Mech-Less Bluetooth Unit with iPod Dock - DSX-S300BTX from Sonyto my 04 plate Audi A3 with single DIN ISO concert stereo - for the extra £60 it is worth it for the in-built bluetooth. It cost me £60 to get it fitted including the adapter, fascia, aerial adapter and labour[/QUOTE

That headunit's pretty sick and that was a really good price for fitting, which part of the country are you in? Cause i know in my neck of the woods it's about £60-70 just for labour!

Warrington, Cheshire - it took them about 20-30mins

Yeh ur right it is worth it might go for that. Can you answer 1 question can you use your USB drive inside the compartment thats the reason I wana buy this unit coz I dont like USB hanging out.

Check out this youtube clip Wicked new SONY (not xplod) DSX-S300BTX - YouTubethe attachment to the ipod is a plug-in to an internal USB socket on the Tune Tray so yes you can put a USB drive internally

Plus the red matches the dash too :)

anyone know where I can get the wiring adapter to feed the rear/sub amp, fascia adapter and aerial amp adapter for the radio

Did you get any joy on this? I am looking at replacing my Concert ii and want to retain as much compatibility, I dont have steering wheel controls, but want a harness that feeds power correctly, and powers the amp. any ideas please?

I have had good experience with autoleads in the past, has anyone done a sucessfull upgraded headunit please?

Well I got it, and Discovered when installing the unit that there was a Sony Ericcsson handsfree kit from a previous owner that has been plumbed into the wiring, and as a result its not plug and play.

Grrrr, Now I only have front speakers. and a feint humm from the speaker in the boot. Any ideas?