Wheel nut key

Reaction score
Went to take my wheels off and clean them at the weekend, but my locking nut key seems to have disappeared. It's obviously a bit irresponsible to drive around knowing i haven't got it, so what's the best, and cheapest course of action?

I had this problem on my last Audi. I just went to the main dealer. Providing you have the original bolts in. They have about 20 different keys. They find out which one it is and then order that one. Mine was about £40 though

Thanks mate. That's actually cheaper than I expected from Audi. I know it was in there 6 months ago when I bought the car, and I haven't taken the wheels off so who knows where it's gone. :think:

You'll find it when you buy the new one.
Sods law..
lol

I paid 36 quid from the dealer for a new locking nut and four new locking bolts. It worked out only a couple of quid more with the bolts.

I have a brand new set of locking wheel nuts I got free when I bought my new alloys, obviously not Audi but will be cheaper then £40 pm me if your interested.

I have a brand new set of locking wheel nuts I got free when I bought my new alloys, obviously not Audi but will be cheaper then £40 pm me if your interested.
Thanks for the offer mate, but hopefully I can get the same key from Audi and I won't have to worry about the nuts.