WALK kit on S3?

GNJ_Motorsport

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.gnjmotorsport.com
Has anyone fitted the Whiteline anti lift kit to an S3. I'm running a group buy on them on Golf GTI owners and I don't know whether to fit one to my S3. I'm sure I have seen people on here who have fitted them.

I know the S3 has better console bushes than a GTI so is it worth bothering? People on here are welcome to join the group buy by the way :)

I have one when i get the time i will be fitting mine also warren looking at fitting some to his s3..

Supposedly it gives the steering more feel as the rubber bushings are far firmer than OEM.

When you turn into the corner and turn the wheel, the inner wheel has a tendency to lift as the forces of nature tip the car on to the outer wheel due to the effects of gravity / motion (hence why if you corner hard you lean in your seats). The WALK lessens the effect of this as the soft rubber bushings are replaced with a harder nylon bushing which gives the inner wheel less chance to lift meaning it gets more traction on the road and pulls you into the corner better. There may be marginal increase in noise and vibration, but next to nothing once they've settled. It will reduce understeer a little bit, and give the steering a far more purposeful direct feels.

Reactions: pinterovski
How much you getting them for?

Its a relatively cheap mod so no harm in doing it IMO.

I can't really disclose how much I get them for but they are £157 delivered in our GB so not an expensive mod really. Can't say too much as I probably shouldn't mention the GB on here anyway due to me not yet getting a sponsored forum on here. I just wanted to see if people had fitted them to an S3 and if they thought it worthwhile. I will probably fit a set of them and see if they make a noticeable difference to the understeer.