Audi A3 2.0Tfsi exhaust

pinterovski

Reaction score
Hi!

Can someone tell me if i can put S3 2008 exhaust (catback) on A3 2.0Tfsi Quattro Sportback model?
My friend is interested for the exhaust so i need some expert answers:icon_thumright:

Thank you!

If the a3 is a 3 door it will not fit as the sportback is a longer car ..

s3kel the S3 exhaust (cat back only) came off my car (3 door),
a friend wants to mount it on his A3 Sportback.
It's just the back box he's after for!

Hi the pipe work could be a bit short to fit , you hearing the problems 2members on vagoc have had with the sachs clutch only lasting 6k then slipping not good ...

Yep i read about it mate,i'm starting to get a bit concern about this setup:crying:
It's alot of bucks to put on the clutch which will not last!

Yeah true and i have a brand new one sitting here ahhhh...

Ive had my sachs clutch and SMF on my car for about 10-15,000 miles now and its not slipping at all. Its a lovely clutch with loads of feel, very highly recomended!

Yes it will fit. I helped Alex fitting one to his 2.0tfsi Quattro which was was old car.

Hi!

Can someone tell me if i can put S3 2008 exhaust (catback) on A3 2.0Tfsi Quattro Sportback model?
My friend is interested for the exhaust so i need some expert answers:icon_thumright:

Thank you!
The sportback has the same mounting points as the 3 door, it's just the tailpipes are different lengths. So yes as long as the pipe diameters match it would be fit, but then they would need new tailpipies as they will be 3-4" short