Spraying costs

roston100

Reaction score
My car has gone into the bodyshop this week to get a few bits done as it got vandalised a month ago so my insurance is getting it repaired. Whilst its in their I have asked them to respray my front bumper at the same time as it has a couple of little scuffs on it. They said they will call me later today with an estimate for it - am just after a rough guide price of what I should be paying as i dont want them trying to up the price as they already have the car. They already have the paint for the rest of the job they are doing so that should reduce the price I would have thought?

thanks in advance

I had front bumper, grill, wing mirrors, rear valance, a car park dent and 2x audi rings all done for £400 cash. So I'd say cloughy is on the nose with £200 tops.

I was quoted £350 for bonnet and bumper last year, so yeah £200 is a good figure.

I got bumper and bonnet with a dent and spray for 160, and that was with plastic welding on bumper

Thanks for the replies. I would normally expect around the £200 mark, but with the paint already being there I am hopinf for nearer £150!

Just had a phone call back - they want £285 +VAT!! What a joke!

on that note - does anyone recommend a bodyshop in the herts area?

Sorry to hijack anyone got any ball park figures for spraying and fitting of front and rear bumper and rear spoiler?