Black grill rings

roston100

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a company that sells the grill rings for an 8p1 in black? I know I could spray them myself, but would rather just buy a set that will actually last more than 5 mins.

Also....... I would also like the silver surround in black as well, is this something that is sold anywhere?

many thanks

thanks very much!

What are peoples personal opinions on the colour - would matt or gloss best suit a black car?

I think gloss black looks better, ..matt somehow looks like gloss black covered in a layer of dirt, lol. :wub: x

Yeah i thought the same so have gone for the gloss! I dont suppose anyone knows if I can get the chrome bits that go around the grill in black? Or is that something ill need to have done/do myself?

Thanks

any ideas how much the grill surround is from new?

gloss black gets my vote too , i sprayed mine but have got a few chips in it now so need to redo them

Yeah i went for that - it arrived the other day and looks good (not on car yet as car is in bodyshop) definately want the surround to be black but a little unsure about the rings yet! will try both and see which i prefer i guess