Long time since I have logged on here. Question about road trip / Cayman R

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have not come on here to post about what I have just got, but the intension was to see if there are any people with plans for a road trip abroad. As I would like to tag along.

After I sold the Sepang S3 I bought the black cayman S of my dad, I have however just traded for a Cayman R.

cr.jpg

_DSC0371-1323278721577218_large_item.jpg

_DSC0384-1323279571897675_large_item.jpg

oooooooo someones been splashing out.. lol, looks lovely mate!! i know there's a few off to the nurburgring around easter time, check out Prawn's posts, there building a car to take over there, search prawns a3 track car/ Nurburgring toy, i fancy going along myself too :)

To be honest I picked this one up cheap! Same money as an RS3 really which I was also looking at but for me this was the one.

Will have a look at the threads. Thanks

Dave

welcome back mate sure i seen the thread when you where talking about getting one

Nice; would love one in a couple of years.

Nice car......If you need any gen on your car or need any tech info give Phil Raby a call. Hes the editor of Total 911 magazine and Porsche daft. He is the UK's top Independant Porsche Consultant

Porsche consultant. Porsches bought and sold Philip Raby

I was about to use his company to find me a 993 Turbo until the running costs put me off......so Im now sticking with the S3.

Thanks, will bear that chap in mind. The only downside to the CR is no 4WD but in the dry with the LSD it's superb.