Interior mods

KejA3

Reaction score
I have just got a 2003 2.0tdi and like it a lot, my previous car was a TT which had the full interior toys and leather. The A3 doesn't have leather but I'm not to worried but what interior mods can be done easily and make the inside a bit more exciting? Pictures would be good of what you have done.

what inserts do you have on the doors and gear surround? you can change those easily

As said- get the inlays trimmed, pedals, air vents to TT or S3 ones, ambient lights, steering wheel and gear stick, leathers ? Or a trim

My little xmas project was to make the interior a better place to be. I simply trimmed the gear surround, ash tray and door trims in silver carbon, added a Forge Knob and shortened the throw of the gear stick by chopping off 1" from the shaft. Feels so much better now!

DSC05032a.jpg

DSC05036a.jpg

On the lookout for an S3 leather gaiter now to replace my worn one.

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
LED bulbs for interior.

Multi function steering wheel.

Cruise control retrofit

I'd love a flat bottomed wheel & Recaros but they cost lots of wedge!

just read this about to suggest some but i think you have covered it boys nice job:icon_thumright:

Tim, where did you get the carbon from?

Reactions: nally
Well we've fitted TT vent surrounds, Forge big knob and covered some trim in silver and looks much better.

I have the double din symphony head unit, have I read somewhere you can upgrade the console buttons to the later 08 spec? If so what do I need and anyone got any pictures?

Last edited: