clutch/gearbox S3 3.2 and R32

Yes why what you thinking about doing?

cheers devonmikeyboy ,just helps me in future when i am looking for clutch/flywheel etc and possible strengthening of the box if i decide to turbo it (still contemplating turbo my A3 or buy an RS4)

To strengthen the box fit diesel 02M gearbox internals as for the clutch either Sachs paddle clutch or Clutch Master FX850. Lots of info on R32.OC but putting a turbo on will cost £15-20K with all the bits ie clutch,brakes,suspension etc. Supercharging is much cheaper. Even with diesel gearbox internals you can still break stuff. Below is what was left of fourth gear of my strengthened box.
004-12.jpg

003-12.jpg

001-6.jpg

****** hell thats a mess lol,been doing a lot of reading on turbocharging etc (as you say there is a lot of info over on R32oc),i have toyed with the idea of fitting the S3 engine as it would prob work out cheaper,my aim is roughly 380-400 bhp,not too keen on superchargers to be honest,cheers for the info :)

Ouch! I've read that supercharging isn't practical on the 3.2. Something to do with the mounting position being different to the r32. I'd love to turbo charge mine that'd be awesome. Even if it's not very cost effective.

My user name is Lucifer over on R32.OC If your looking at 380-400 bhp supercharging would work out much cheaper and easier option.