dpf light on

jessie123

Reaction score
pm_old.png
icon9.png
jessie123: dpf light on<br>hi all happy new year to you all <br>my dpf light came on again but there is no dpf pipe any more &amp; remapped about 6 weeks ago now 203 bph and very good tourqe. put back on vag com no errors found.its a a3 8p 2.0 quattro any help welcome

even though the dpf has been removed the pressure sensors are still retained in the delete pipe , it could be one of these failed , these normally give a fault code though .
phone up or take it back to the remappers is probsbly your best bet :cool:

As said above, if the pressure sensor is caked then you will need to change that for the light to go off your DIS.

upside is your not in limp mode..

As said above, if the pressure sensor is caked then you will need to change that for the light to go off your DIS.

upside is your not in limp mode..

Yet! I had the DPF light and emissions light on despite the DPF delete, turned out to be a dodgy wire on the pressure sensor.

is that the exauhast pressure sensor on the back of the bulkhead if so i changed that 6 weeks ago before the dpf delete and remap

is that the exauhast pressure sensor on the back of the bulkhead if so i changed that 6 weeks ago before the dpf delete and remap

From memory yes, there's not much else other than the software that can bring on the light now the dpf is gone.

how do i now if i have a dodgy wire . and also there is aflat spot on hard acceleration for a split second

if you bought the sensor from Audi take it back to them and if its faulty they will change it for free.

it is the one at the top of the engine bay.