Fitted an 8P3 s-line rear valance....

Adamantium

Reaction score
Now what do I do about the down turned twin exhaust from my 140 tdi sport notting coming far back enough to reach the cut out in the valance?

get to a exhaust centre and get some straight out tail pipes welded on should be cheaper than getting the oem audi ones

makes sense.

don't you think there'll be some people out there with a stock back box who have upgraded?

The thing is I don't know which model I need.

yeah could be mate , you would need a 2.0tdi 170 exhaust they come straight out not down turned like the 140 model

I got quoted £120 for cutting the back box out and a straight through pipe coming out the back.... Has anyone else done that?

I thought there might be a difference having a Quattro as the rear diff my affect the back box design. I know if buying a milltek aftermarket you have to specify Quattro or not and 3 or 5 door.

yeah it would have to be a quattro too , best way is to get some trims welded on your exciting exhaust

If you can wait, you can have my tailpipes which are bolted onto to my 3dr which look tasty as is, as the valance is being plastic welded so no exhaust seen, I could remove your old pipes as I did mine & fit.