AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
  1. #1
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124

    MOT changes from april 2012

    MOT test for cars

    New mandatory test items from 2012

    If you've been happily ignoring a warning light because it's not checked in the MOT you could be facing an MOT failure and an expensive repair bill in 2012 because of changes to the test.
    The Department for Transport is adding a number of new mandatory test items to the annual MOT from 1 January 2012 to comply with a revised European testing directive.
    The aim of the revised directive (2009/40/EC) is to harmonise minimum test requirements across Europe and make sure the test reflects the electrical/electronic complexity of modern car safety features.
    VOSA, the government agency responsible for the MOT, has indicated that 'failures' relating to the new test items will be treated as 'advisories' in the first three months. This means that if you have any of the following problems with your car you've got until the first MOT renewal date after 1 April 2012 to get it fixed.


    The main changes from 2012

    Electronic parking brake

    Electronic parking brake controls are now included and must be present and not inappropriately repaired or modified - repair obviously likely to adversely affect the roadworthiness of the vehicle or modification that has seriously weakened the component.
    (The 'inappropriately repaired or modified' check is to be applied to a wide range of systems and components throughout the vehicle.)
    The car will fail if an Electronic Parking Brake warning lamp is illuminated to indicate a malfunction.

    Electronic Stability Control

    Checks of antilock brakes will be extended to include Electronic Stability Control if fitted. The tester will check for the presence and correct operation of the ESC malfunction warning light together with looking for obviously missing, excessively damaged or inappropriately repaired or modified components and electrical wiring, as well as an ESC switch missing, insecure or faulty.

    Warning lights

    As well as electronic parking brake and electronic stability control warning lights (where fitted) the MOT test will also include checks for the correct function of the following, where fitted;
    • Headlight main beam warning light
    • Electronic power steering warning light
    • Brake fluid level warning light
    • Tyre pressure monitoring system warning light
    • Air bag warning light
    • Seat belt pre-tensioner warning light
    Steering & suspension

    The new test includes a check on the presence and correct function of the steering lock where fitted as standard.
    Missing, or split/damaged dust covers on steering and suspension ball-joints will result in failure if they will allow dirt to enter the joint.
    Power steering fluid level must be above the minimum level indicated on the reservoir.

    Lighting

    Products on the lens or light source that obviously reduce the light's intensity or change its colour will become a reason for failure – applies to front/rear position lamps, registration plate lamps, stop lamps, rear fog and direction indicators,
    Headlight requirements are updated to take account of the particular characteristics of High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps.
    HID headlights can cause dazzle if they are dirty or aimed too high so car manufacturers must fit headlamp cleaning and levelling systems. A car will fail if a mandatory headlamp cleaning or levelling system is missing, doesn't work or is obviously defective.
    Vehicles fitted with aftermarket HID systems must also be fitted with properly working washer and levelling systems.
    If a headlamp bulb is not seated correctly the resulting beam pattern will be indistinct and this will result in a test fail.

    Electrical wiring and battery

    An insecure battery will be a reason for failure as will a battery that is leaking electrolyte.
    Visible wiring that is insecure, inadequately supported or likely to cause a short will also result in a failure as will wires bared by damaged insulation.

    Trailer/caravan electrical socket

    There will be a basic security/damage check of 7-pin sockets,
    13-pin sockets will be subject to a full electrical connectivity check and incorrectly connected or inoperative circuits will result in failure.

    Tyres

    Tyre pressure monitoring systems fitted to vehicles first registered after 1 January 2012 must be working correctly and not indicating a malfunction.

    Supplementary restraints

    The vehicle will fail the test if any airbag fitted as original equipment is obviously missing or defective.
    A seatbelt pre-tensioner fitted as original equipment but missing or that has obviously deployed will be a reason for failure.
    Seatbelt load limiters that are missing where fitted as standard or folding webbing type limiters that have obviously deployed are also reasons for failure.
    The vehicle will also fail if an SRS malfunction light is missing, not working or indicating a fault.

    Speedometer

    The car will fail if a speedometer is not fitted, is incomplete, inoperative, has a dial glass broken/missing or cannot be illuminated.

    Seats

    It must be possible to secure the driver's seat fore and aft adjustment mechanism in two or three different positions. On electric seats the motors must move the seat fore and aft.

    Doors

    A rear door that cannot be opened from the outside using the relevant control is a new reason for failure.
    Doors must be easy to open and close – hinges, catches and pillars will be inspected.

    Towbars

    Inappropriate repair or modification to the towbar assembly will be a reason for failure if judged likely to affect the roadworthiness of the vehicle/trailer.

    Exhaust

    A catalytic convertor fitted as original equipment but missing will be a reason for failure.

    Fuel system

    Damaged or chafed fuel pipes will result in failure.

    (14 October 2011)
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,006
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    Electronic Stability Control

    Checks of antilock brakes will be extended to include Electronic Stability Control if fitted. The tester will check for the presence and correct operation of the ESC malfunction warning light together with looking for obviously missing, excessively damaged or inappropriately repaired or modified components and electrical wiring, as well as an ESC switch missing, insecure or faulty.

    How will they test the ESC?
    Plant their the go peddle in to the carpet and make sure it don't wheel spin?

    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    Lighting

    Products on the lens or light source that obviously reduce the light's intensity or change its colour will become a reason for failure – applies to front/rear position lamps, registration plate lamps, stop lamps, rear fog and direction indicators,
    Headlight requirements are updated to take account of the particular characteristics of High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps.
    HID headlights can cause dazzle if they are dirty or aimed too high so car manufacturers must fit headlamp cleaning and levelling systems. A car will fail if a mandatory headlamp cleaning or levelling system is missing, doesn't work or is obviously defective.
    Vehicles fitted with aftermarket HID systems must also be fitted with properly working washer and levelling systems.
    If a headlamp bulb is not seated correctly the resulting beam pattern will be indistinct and this will result in a test fail.

    Lamin-x is going to have issues?
    How will they test the head light washer system? Turn on lights, start the engine and keep their hand on the screen washers till the head light washers fire?

    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    Electrical wiring and battery

    An insecure battery will be a reason for failure as will a battery that is leaking electrolyte.
    Visible wiring that is insecure, inadequately supported or likely to cause a short will also result in a failure as will wires bared by damaged insulation.

    I assume they are just going to do a visual inspection and not pull panels off looking for cables?
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    Supplementary restraints

    The vehicle will fail the test if any airbag fitted as original equipment is obviously missing or defective.
    A seatbelt pre-tensioner fitted as original equipment but missing or that has obviously deployed will be a reason for failure.
    Seatbelt load limiters that are missing where fitted as standard or folding webbing type limiters that have obviously deployed are also reasons for failure.
    The vehicle will also fail if an SRS malfunction light is missing, not working or indicating a fault.

    How are they going to test air bags? I assume allot of their 'tests' will be "is the light on?". "No" Pass!!.
    No fitting duel stage air bags to a single stage car and trick the light?
    How will they test or see pre-tensioners? Not all are visible with out removing the seat of panel?

    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    Doors

    A rear door that cannot be opened from the outside using the relevant control is a new reason for failure.
    Doors must be easy to open and close – hinges, catches and pillars will be inspected.

    Thats all the modders with flush back doors that's open via a remote switch failed then?

    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    Exhaust

    A catalytic convertor fitted as original equipment but missing will be a reason for failure.

    Time to gut the cats!!

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  4. #3
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    all electrical systems must work as they should i.e. when you turn on the ignition they must come on and go out after a time like they do out of the factory , yeah time to rip off all those lovely tinted headlights i feel , as for hid's they have to have self levellers and washers they don't have to be in a projector lens as i first thought because not every manufacturer has put them in projector lens'
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  5. #4
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Just bought some Lamenex...Glad i dont have MOT's
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  6. #5
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    Just bought some Lamin-X...Glad i dont have MOT's
    yeah you may be lucky but I'm not sure if there might be like stop checks for things like that you will more than likely be all ok tho you jammy so and so lol at least you have a few years till the first one eh
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  7. #6
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Ah yes but the law and MOT's are to different things.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  8. #7
    Khufu's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    West coast of Scotland
    Posts
    5,693
    With regards to the lamin-x, the tints would have to be pretty dark to fail (over 50%?) i'm sure most peoples will be ok.

    IIRC South of the border VOSA have the power to pull a vehicle over and if not happy issue a prohibition notice on it whether its due an MOT or not, currently in Scotland VOSA require the police to stop a vehicle.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

  9. #8
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    Ah yes but the law and MOT's are to different things.
    yah thats true bud , i can see some traffic police getting a bit ott tho and pulling over all kinds of cars
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  10. #9
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,006
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    yah thats true bud , i can see some traffic police getting a bit ott tho and pulling over all kinds of cars
    As long as its the miss aligned blinding fecker on the road HIDs, I'll be happy.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  11. #10
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    As long as its the miss aligned blinding fecker on the road HIDs, I'll be happy.
    lol same here man they are so annoying aren't they
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  12. #11
    sinic's Avatar
    Audi WAudi

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post

    Lighting

    Vehicles fitted with aftermarket HID systems must also be fitted with properly working washer and levelling systems.
    If a headlamp bulb is not seated correctly the resulting beam pattern will be indistinct and this will result in a test fail.

    A lot of members have fitted aftermarket HID's.....but how many have fitted washer kits ?











  13. #12
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,006
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    lol same here man they are so annoying aren't they
    If you ever get out and approach them, all they ever say is "Its hids mate, Nothing I can do".
    Fit the correctly and get your lights aligned might be a good start.

    Quote Originally Posted by sinic View Post
    A lot of members have fitted aftermarket HID's.....but how many have fitted washer kits ?
    I know of one member.

    I wonder if it has to be OEM washer or just any set of windscreen washers mounted in the bumper, pointed in at the lights will do.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  14. #13
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post

    I wonder if it has to be OEM washer or just any set of windscreen washers mounted in the bumper, pointed in at the lights will do.
    i suppose that any washer would do it so long as it was there to clean the headlight they couldn't say it wasnt
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  15. #14
    5th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    980
    The bigger concern will be the self-levelling.
    And I believe it starts next month........ i.e. Sunday!

  16. #15
    Khufu's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    West coast of Scotland
    Posts
    5,693
    a lot of the new changes are advisory for 6 months (they have finally decided this a month before changes are due!!!!) before they become a fail so there's time yet
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

  17. #16
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    luckly I've got till sept till mine is due I've got the traction control / emissions and the airbag lights all on so have to get them all sorted
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  18. #17
    5th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    980

  19. #18
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sunny South wales
    Posts
    82
    Aftermarket HID's, the MOT only covers items fitted at the time of test, so if ordinary H4/H7 bulbs are fitted at the time of test, the new regs dont apply..........

  20. #19
    slepy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,128
    So it means that someone who has a track car but still keeps it road legal and removes front airbag to fit sport steering wheel will fail mot?

  21. #20
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,006
    Quote Originally Posted by antwan View Post
    Aftermarket HID's, the MOT only covers items fitted at the time of test, so if ordinary H4/H7 bulbs are fitted at the time of test, the new regs dont apply..........
    That like with any MOT EVER.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  22. #21
    Arrkon's Avatar
    Midlands regional Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, West Midlands
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    as for hid's they have to have self levellers and washers
    Not so... the regulations dont specify self levelling. only that the a levelling device is fitted and operational...
    Currently rolling in a SKODA!!!

  23. #22
    Arrkon's Avatar
    Midlands regional Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, West Midlands
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    I wonder if it has to be OEM washer or just any set of windscreen washers mounted in the bumper, pointed in at the lights will do.
    Love the ingenuity there mate :D
    Currently rolling in a SKODA!!!

  24. #23
    5th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    980
    http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/repository/MOT Inspection Manual.pdf

    D
    epends how page 1.7 column 3 no. 2 is interpreted. If things that should be fitted aren't, then they are non-functional!

    Explained better at 1.7 here:-

    http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/repositor...3-lighting.pdf
    Last edited by fangio; 30th December 2011 at 23:13.

  25. #24
    paul20v's Avatar
    Audi fanatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
    a lot of the new changes are advisory for 6 months (they have finally decided this a month before changes are due!!!!) before they become a fail so there's time yet
    Hi
    sorry its 3 months and it all comes into force in its entirety .

  26. #25
    paul20v's Avatar
    Audi fanatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Techniker View Post
    Not so... the regulations dont specify self levelling. only that the a levelling device is fitted and operational...
    sorry they do state self levelling but as its been pointed out the word MAY in the below text sort of makes the whole thing a pointless exercise VOSA does it again ......................

    Vehicles equipped with High Intensity Discharge
    (HID) or LED dipped beam headlamps may be fitted
    with headlamp washers and a suspension or
    headlamp self levelling system.
    Where such systems are fitted, they must work;
    however, it is accepted that it may not be possible
    to readily determine the functioning of self levelling
    systems. In such cases, the benefit of the doubt
    must be given.
    Headlamp washers may work in conjunction with
    the windscreen washers (when the dipped beam
    headlamps are switched on) or by a separate
    switch.
    HID lamps may be identified by:
    • taking a few seconds to reach full intensity
    • having a bluish tinge to the light
    • having an igniter module/inverter behind the
    headlamp
    • having ‘DCR’ marked on the headlamp lens.
    HID headlamps use high voltage and extra care
    should be taken when inspecting these items.
    Last edited by paul20v; 15th January 2012 at 22:00.

  27. #26
    Baffles's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    223
    Anyone think I will run in to issues with my head lamp washers not working? When I changed to the S-Line bumper it had washer jets installed - but i haven't had them connected as I need a different tank, and do not have Xenons.

    Hopefully they can see that..
    A1 | 1.4 TFSI | S-Line | Misano Red



  28. #27
    Fossie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Rhubarb Triangle
    Posts
    3,969
    Shouldn't be a problem if you don't have xenons

  29. #28
    Goosey's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by fangio View Post
    http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/repository/MOT Inspection Manual.pdf

    D
    epends how page 1.7 column 3 no. 2 is interpreted. If things that should be fitted aren't, then they are non-functional!

    Explained better at 1.7 here:-

    http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/repositor...3-lighting.pdf

    check the date on that technical feature, was published back when no one knew what was going on.

    Paul20v is correct by highlighting they must work where fitted.

  30. #29
    Paul76R's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wadebridge, Cornwall
    Posts
    145
    checked up on the new MOT yesterday as mum's rather elderly car is due it MOT this week, from what i gathered the new rules came into force on 1st Jan 2012?

  31. #30
    Goosey's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York
    Posts
    56
    some did yes, a lot don't come in till april

  32. #31
    BBlackburn's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Epsom, surrey
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
    Anyone think I will run in to issues with my head lamp washers not working? When I changed to the S-Line bumper it had washer jets installed - but i haven't had them connected as I need a different tank, and do not have Xenons.

    Hopefully they can see that..
    I'd ask wherever you take your car about that I always thought that if they were there they need to work? Obviously If you don't have xenons though they shouldn't be checked or should they?
    SPEC: ebony pearl black ~ auto lights ~ auto wipers ~ half leather/suede interior ~ armrest ~ anti dazzle rear mirrior ~ coming home/ leaving home function.

    MODS: flat bottom steering wheel ~ bluetooth ~ cruise control ~ rns-e ~ MY09 rear lights ~ s3 pedals ~ s3 air vents ~ LED interior light pack ~ facelift buttons ~ dension ~ SDS ~ Aliminium inlays ~ full grille conversion.

    FUTURE MODS: lower ~ black edition rear ~ s-line/facelift front ~ black headlining ~ BBS CH-R or Speedlines.

  33. #32
    Goosey's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York
    Posts
    56
    only cars with HID's will be checked, not halogen

  34. #33
    c_w
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,061
    Usually the headlamp washers are intelligent and don't always operate, sometimes it's every 5 wiper washers etc. I also think that if you did fit washer jets to the bumper you could plumb them in to the wiper washers as has been mentioned.

    With regards the comment about a track car without an airbag, the rules are stating "obviously missing", which means to me a deployed airbag has not been replaced. An aftermarket wheel that doesn't have an airbag by my interpretation would be ok - that is as long as the airbag light is also not on to ensure the rest of the system maintains functionality.

  35. #34
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by c_w View Post
    An aftermarket wheel that doesn't have an airbag by my interpretation would be ok - that is as long as the airbag light is also not on to ensure the rest of the system maintains functionality.
    nope, an aftermarket wheel without an airbag IS a component (the airbag) "obviously missing". durrrrr......

  36. #35
    Artimus's Avatar
    Short Back

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    1,843
    Bump:

    so how did this go? any clarifications\ramifications?
    ................................................
    2009 A3 SB 2.0T DSG S line
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

  37. #36
    kanecullen89's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    358
    I'm not sure if the 'check of the gaiters around the steering and suspension check to make sure they're not split as to allow dirt to get in' is one of the new ones but I had my mot yesterday and it failed due to the cv joint gaiter being split which could allow dirt particles in.
    That was the only fail and only cost £60 fitted so not all bad.

  38. #37
    Fossie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Rhubarb Triangle
    Posts
    3,969
    CV boots have always been part of the MOT as far as I know.

  39. #38
    kanecullen89's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by mike foster View Post
    CV boots have always been part of the MOT as far as I know.
    Ah fair enough. Learn something new everyday. I'm still over the moon with that mot. Expected a lot worse!
    The Audi lives on for another year

  40. #39
    Goosey's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York
    Posts
    56
    inner ones never used to be, they all are now.

    as for the bulk of the changes, it's still not happened yet but we knew that was going to be the case.......

  41. #40
    MrLapou's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    1,209
    I'm in favour of the HID requirements. I've seen so many cars on road with after market HID's which clearly dazzle because they use the wrong projectors in the headlight assy...

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 MOT problems for HID Lights, got a conversion?
    By J45SON in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 18th December 2011, 16:42
  2. New 2012 MOT - from January 2012
    By h5djr in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10th October 2011, 20:40
  3. MOT changes 2012 - Chips and DPFs, response from VOSA
    By jrsteeve in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 8th September 2011, 21:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO