Space saver

shariain

Reaction score
Website
www.barshargsd.com
I have just bought my car and the space saver wasn't in the boot the garage said they would order me one up but in the mean time he tried to give my one out of a A4 1.8tq but it didn't fit in the boot space as the boot carpet wouldn't shut down properly I said it was because the two cars don't have the same wheel offset. Can someone please confirm the correct offset for the space saver for a 2004 A3 3.2V6

Thanks

I'll have a look for you mate. I hope you haven't bought a lemon, cos its an amazing car. And according to decembers audi driver magazine it's 0-50 is quicker than the new S3 sportback! That could be embarrassing at the lights for some people. And the noise is just addictive, but I only use tesco 99 or shell v-power, I found it runs a bit lumpy on regular.:thumbsup:

I'll have a look for you mate. I hope you haven't bought a lemon, cos its an amazing car. And according to decembers audi driver magazine it's 0-50 is quicker than the new S3 sportback! That could be embarrassing at the lights for some people. And the noise is just addictive, but I only use tesco 99 or shell v-power, I found it runs a bit lumpy on regular.:thumbsup:

+1,never owned a stock one but people refuse to believe that the 3.2 has some serious pace until they see it for themselves ( i believe audi was a bit reserved in their acceleration stats for the 3.2),i have a 3.2 spacesaver in the shed ,will have a look whats stamped on it at some time either tomorrow or sunday for you

right,pulled it out (weights a ****** ton thats why i removed it and use the foam spray thing),the offset is ET 25.5,its 3 1/2j x 18H2 ,there are a few more code numbers etc,dont know if they are any good to you and what the corrospond to but i will give them to you anyway, IT 1010829
FEG

and

1K0601027B

and then

50 05

hope this helps,will attach a pic in a mo too once its uploaded

d6a7a99a.jpg

Hi

I'm looking for some advice on this. When I bought my car it don't have a space saver in the boot and the garage have now sourced me a spacesaver the size of the one they have sourced is 125x80x17 with a et35 offset will this be ok for my car or is it the wrong size completely.

The only steel space-saver wheels listed for the A3 on ETKA are a 3.5Jx16H2 ET25 with a 127/70 R16 96M tyre and a 3.5Jx18H2 ET25 with a 125/70 R18 99M tyre.

I seem to remember that you'll need the 18 inch wheel/tyre combination for the V6 and the S3 as they have the bigger brakes.