what do i need for a revo stage 2+

M

Morells

hi guys/girls i have a S3 and have a revo stage 1 fitted and the forge DV and the Forge twin air intake system and am going to order the turbo back millteck system after xmas. I know i need the front mounted intercooler and hpfp but was wondering if there was anything else you would recommend for the stage 2+ before i go to revo with it?

also has anyone got the big brake upgraded AP brakes and what they are like as i want to fit them after the stage 2+

hi guys/girls i have a S3 and have a revo stage 1 fitted and the forge DV and the Forge twin air intake system and am going to order the turbo back millteck system after xmas. I know i need the front mounted intercooler and hpfp but was wondering if there was anything else you would recommend for the stage 2+ before i go to revo with it?also has anyone got the big brake upgraded AP brakes and what they are like as i want to fit them after the stage 2+
You've got pretty much all you need there,and I can see you've thought of the brakes as well,which you would need,asthe stock items are a bit prone to fade.
If you havent sorted the suspension out as well,it's a good time to do so,as the extra power will really accentuate the floppy stuff that comes from the factory....there are a good few brake kits you can use,inc RS4 fronts,VWRacing,APRacing and a few others,and I chose the VWR kit,which works and feels about the same as AP kits I've used before.....plenty of stopping power,nice feel and no fade......hope you have fun with the results.

You've got pretty much all you need there,and I can see you've thought of the brakes as well,which you would need,asthe stock items are a bit prone to fade.
If you havent sorted the suspension out as well,it's a good time to do so,as the extra power will really accentuate the floppy stuff that comes from the factory....there are a good few brake kits you can use,inc RS4 fronts,VWRacing,APRacing and a few others,and I chose the VWR kit,which works and feels about the same as AP kits I've used before.....plenty of stopping power,nice feel and no fade......hope you have fun with the results.

thanks for the advise on the brakes will defo look into all the makes. when you said upgrade the suspension what did you have in mind i was just going to get the H&R Cup suspension kit and H&R anti roll bars but should i uprate the bushes? or get coilovers aswell?

thanks for the advise on the brakes will defo look into all the makes. when you said upgrade the suspension what did you have in mind i was just going to get the H&R Cup suspension kit and H&R anti roll bars but should i uprate the bushes? or get coilovers aswell?
A decent coilover setup such as kW v3 or Bilstein plus the ARBs will transform the ride.

BBK, suspension (ARBs at least) and uprate the clutch/flywheel (the final step I need to take, not looking forward to another 4-figure bill just for 'prep work'), then you're good to go.