Nice... Just proves the general population cannot drive!!

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
Sooooooo....

I have owned my brand new car for 2 weeks and 2 days!!

My car was innocently parked outside my house and look what somebody has gone and done!!

Fitting quote from Frank Castle from The Punisher "Upset? Is that the word? I used to get upset. When I got a flat tire, when a plane was delayed. I used to get *upset* when the Yankees won the series. So if that's what upset means, what am I feeling now? If you know the word, tell me because I don't."

DSCF0036.jpg

---

DSCF0037.jpg

---

DSCF0038-1.jpg

---

DSCF0039.jpg

---

DSCF0041.jpg

---

DSCF0040.jpg

---

Nice ey? Oh yea... And spent 6hrs cleaning it on Sunday!!

Sorry to hear that pal, I presume they have drove off from the scene as well?

Edit: Sorry missed the part they had gone :sorry:

Sorry to hear that pal, I presume they have drove off from the scene as well?

Edit: Sorry missed the part they had gone :sorry:

Actually... In fairness to the guy, he owned up to it and told me. So it could have been worse. Just grateful it wasn't rear quarter damage. Just massively sucks balls!

To be fair, there is a brand new HD CCTV camera on my house watching it day and night. Wouldn't have got far!

So gutted for you buddy however its not too bad looks like the bumper only need to be replaced or repaird failry easy job I assume. Dont worry to much could have been worse than that.

Actually... In fairness to the guy, he owned up to it and told me. So it could have been worse. Just grateful it wasn't rear quarter damage. Just massively sucks balls!

To be fair, there is a brand new HD CCTV camera on my house watching it day and night. Wouldn't have got far!

Are you sure want to watch your car getting smashed by some twa*?:] Make sure he pays bucks for the repair!

So gutted for you buddy however its not too bad looks like the bumper only need to be replaced or repaird failry easy job I assume. Dont worry to much could have been worse than that.

It is very gutting. But like you say, it could have been worse. Company I work for work very closely with all the VAG dealerships on the south so I'm gonna take it down tomorrow. They have an accident company that pursues claims and deals directly with the 3rd party insurer so I don't have to talk to mine or get involved...

u not :box:? is he gonna pay up? bet you gutted
i've had my current a3 bumped and scratched a lot but try to think i could always be worse..

Know how you feel, i saw a graze above my wheel arch or what it looks to be a black plastic bumper.. People driving around in ****e cars not caring what happends to it and are too careless! I've had a few scatches what i've got out abit with touch up and polish where people have just swung they're doors open in carparks.. I try to park next to cars worth 5k+ .. Nothing special but atleast they will care about a car that much

Sorry to hear this, can't be a worser feeling. If I was you, try and get an S3 rear bumper out of him

Even a good coat of Jetseal won't protect you from that ;-)

Must be a week for it. Mate with ibis A5 has had his car scratched in one incident and dented in another.

Gutted for you, but could have been proper metal bodywork damage, so guess its not worst case. How hard is it to see a white car? Mongtard.

Not good dude.
I had my TT 2 weeks before it was dinged in the works carpark....by some fcker I work with...but no one came forward :gun2:
Now park across 2 bays....and tell people where to go if I get moaned at lol

Just waiting for the new to get its' first ding

Hope you get it sorted!

OMG.! i had this done a while back when it snowed, just ploughed into it and went.

feel for you mate. hope you find who did it!

ah man thats sucks big time man ,looks like just the bumper tho so it could have been a lot worse i suppose bud , and at least the guy owned up to it , on a side note nice beading lol soz mate

Yeaa the car was brand new from Poole Audi.

Haha. You're right, no jet seal will help with that. But as Fran said, there is some nice beading. Haa.

Yeaa the car was brand new from Poole Audi.

Haha. You're right, no jet seal will help with that. But as Fran said, there is some nice beading. Haa.
i take it the guy is either paying for it to be repaired or its going through the insurance

i take it the guy is either paying for it to be repaired or its going through the insurance

Yeah, Poole Audi have this accident management service. They contact 3rd party insurance and get it all sorted for me so I don't have to do anything. Doesn't go through my insurer which is good, otherwise my premium goes up (even though it's not my fault) until the claim has been finalised.

Know how you feel, i saw a graze above my wheel arch or what it looks to be a black plastic bumper.. People driving around in ****e cars not caring what happends to it and are too careless! I've had a few scatches what i've got out abit with touch up and polish where people have just swung they're doors open in carparks.. I try to park next to cars worth 5k+ .. Nothing special but atleast they will care about a car that much
i always do it an if i am forced to part next to a **** box i take a pic of the car and down the sides. just incase

Yeah, Poole Audi have this accident management service. They contact 3rd party insurance and get it all sorted for me so I don't have to do anything. Doesn't go through my insurer which is good, otherwise my premium goes up (even though it's not my fault) until the claim has been finalised.
ah thats a bit of good news bud bit of weight off your mind i suppose eh buddy

ah thats a bit of good news bud bit of weight off your mind i suppose eh buddy

Yeah it is good news!! Taking it down in the morning, want it sorted before Xmas. Wanna show it off to the family :)

Feeling lots of Love on the forum tonight, helping me through this tough time. Ha. :p

Yeah it is good news!! Taking it down in the morning, want it sorted before Xmas. Wanna show it off to the family :)

Feeling lots of Love on the forum tonight, helping me through this tough time. Ha. :p
ah thats good matey see its not all bad eh , haha i bet you do lol if i had a shiny new car i would too lol , haha its always love on asn dude :wub:

Feel for you mate and as said at least it's the bumper only, although that still doesn't help.

Similar happened to mine after I'd spent months detailing the car in between work - first journey out and it looked amazing and some woman reversed in to me! I was livid she said at least it's just the car and nobody got hurt, which yes I know was a good thing but I was so deflated after all the hours I had put in. Bumper got resprayed but it didnt feel the same, sold it shortly after :(

Feel for you mate and as said at least it's the bumper only, although that still doesn't help.

Similar happened to mine after I'd spent months detailing the car in between work - first journey out and it looked amazing and some woman reversed in to me! I was livid she said at least it's just the car and nobody got hurt, which yes I know was a good thing but I was so deflated after all the hours I had put in. Bumper got resprayed but it didnt feel the same, sold it shortly after :(

Yeah I'm worried about it not being the same again, but the body shop Audi use are pretty good.

However... If its not up to my very high standard, I will make them do it again and again till its right!

Ah gutted to see that! As you said could be 10x worse. Poole Accident Repair are owned by Poole audi I think and they re meant to be awesome. New bumper all painted up should have it all sorted :) It'd probably be better to talk to the guy who did the damage and get him to pay for it directly. Could get the bumper direct from TPS and get them to fit and paint it. Be easier all round I think.

Sorry to hear that mate. That's precisely why I wont have a house without a drive & garage.
I couldn't bare that to happen to mine :-(

Its not even the fact that they cant drive, its that they are dishonest!