Retrofit luggage pack

• Thread starter imported_andersov
  • Start date
I

imported_andersov

Hello,

does anyone have the partnumbers for the parts included for the luggage pack ? I am thinking of the safty nets etc. that is installed in the boot.

Is this possible to purchase from a VAG dealer?

Regards,

luggage pack is the nets in the boot and the 12v power connector in the boot.

luggage net = 8p0 861 869 (don't know if the standard car comes with the 4 attaching hooks already in the car?)

can't find the part number for the 12v

Thanks a lot. where are the attaching hooks located? If you have a pic I would appreciate it.

Regarding the 12v, is it prewired, i.e. just to be mounted on the right hand side "wall"? I have seen this part on several webshops, but I have hesitated because of the wiring that might be needed.

Regards,

boot one is the luggage pack, you're thinking about the nasty storage pack that puts nets all over the inside (yuk)

Anyone without the luggage pack, can you confirm that the standard car comes with the hooks for the luggage nets?

"Anyone without the luggage pack, can you confirm that the standard car comes with the hooks for the luggage nets?"

in my sportBack - yes they are there.

3dr without luggage pack has black rigid hooks as standard in each corner although not the nice chrome ones you got in the old version!

[ QUOTE ]
boot one is the luggage pack, you're thinking about the nasty storage pack that puts nets all over the inside (yuk)

Anyone without the luggage pack, can you confirm that the standard car comes with the hooks for the luggage nets?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, they're std. fit without luggage pack. The luggage pack does not give you this net anyway, but a net attached to the underside of the parcel shelf, together with the 12v power outlet.

Power outlet available from VAG parts.

[ QUOTE ]
oh yes it does, i've got it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I stand corrected /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

It is the net underside the parcel shelf and bigger safty net for the "floor" of the booth I am interested in. Anyone have the VAG part no. for the parts I need to order from my dealer?

Br,
Anders