TDi Tuning?

Paul76R

Reaction score
Has anyone used a TDi Tuning chip on their 2.0 tdi bkd 140? Its a £119 and is plug and play and easily removable for when the car goes in the garage etc... It says it will take the 140 tdi up to 172 and 291lb ft of torque. Interested in any feedback!

£80 on ebay. I've heard mixed reviews, if its the same composition and does the same as the DTUK PD system I'd be happy to try it, but I just don't know.

I'm down in deepest darkest Cornwall, its either a plug and play like this or a remap from Celtic tuning which is £295 and doesn't have the advantage of being able to remove it when the car goes in to the garage (its still under Audi warranty) Being xmas time, if i can go for the cheaper option, then i'm :)

I have 2.0 tdi as well, spoke with a company near by that promised to take it to 180ps for £400 notes, but does anyone know what the difference would be in 0-60? I presume about a second, would this be right?

Ive seen "plug and plays" but ive heard its best to get a proffessional to do it rather than to buy them on line