MY09 rear lights on 8p1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if MY09 rear clusters are a straight swap onto a 8p1 or do they require a bit of skill?
Thinking they'd freshen up the rear end a treat, till I can afford s line bumpers front and back.

Best place to get the facelift lights for a decent price is from forum member NHN on here.

He is much cheaper than Audi plus they hardly ever come up on fleabay.

Remember there is 2 types that will fit, there's the more 'red' looking MY09 and the darker looking MY11, I think Nigel (NHN) can get you either.

Yeap I sure can, just give me a shout :)

Yeap I sure can, just give me a shout :)

Best place to get the facelift lights for a decent price is from forum member NHN on here.

He is much cheaper than Audi plus they hardly ever come up on fleabay.

Remember there is 2 types that will fit, there's the more 'red' looking MY09 and the darker looking MY11, I think Nigel (NHN) can get you either.
yes pm NHN he is the friendly forum user who can get them for you :wub:

I can feel my wallet groaning under the pressure from this site already! Definitely my09's though haven't got the black and carbon add-ons like fran to pull off the my11's. Came across that thread after I posted mine. One of the cheaper things on the wish list though, and it won't mess with my warranty. Let's hope for a Christmas bonus.

I can feel my wallet groaning under the pressure from this site already! Definitely my09's though haven't got the black and carbon add-ons like fran to pull off the my11's. Came across that thread after I posted mine. One of the cheaper things on the wish list though, and it won't mess with my warranty. Let's hope for a Christmas bonus.
Hahaha it's all good mate we love spending other people's money on this site , my car was standard when I joined lol , but my11 are defo on my long wish list just not got alot of money right now to get anything lol

my11 are defo on my long wish list just not got alot of money right now to get anything lol

Maybe we could do secret Santa Fran and get u them for christmas! Lol

I'd like a mk2 RNSE please Santa :)

Triple rollover tonight on the lotto. Then my car would suddenly become a stripped out 650bhp monster! Turbo conversion please santa?:racer:

I ordered some light not sure which ones though:S they are labeled my09 but look like my11.

Are darker ones My11 or my09?

Played lotto aswell, thinking about same 650bhp conversion;)

MY11 are the darker ones, MY09 are more red. There's loads of pics on google images, and there's a good thread on here that i found last night. I'll put the title up if i can find it again.

NHN, how much are you selling the MY11's for including p+p?

Many Regards

how much would i be looking at paying for a set? thanks

Nige, my11 posted to 'WN4' postcode please mate! no coding involved from 8p1?

Thanks for the info on this thread - really useful :)

i'm located at TS11 , how much would i be looking at ?? :) thanks