GB - In.Pro Chrome Mirror Housings

Despite people strong opinions on these mirors, they are a good seller so were doing a groupbuy on them for you guys.

Here is a pic of an S3 with these covers fitted. Hope JamS3 doesnt mind me using the pic!

1750.jpg

Normal price is £61.39+vat, so were offering:

10% for upto 5 - £55.25+vat
15% for 5 or more - £52.18+vat

If you want a set, email your name, address, phone number and your vehicle details to groupbuys@jbrperformance.co.uk

We can do these for 99% of VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models!

[ QUOTE ]

Do they do a brushed alluminium version? I know Hargus do....

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately not. Someone on here had these on their 8P A3 and they looked great! IT was a chap in scandinavia somewhere!

Rich

i'm sure i just came across some on ebay. will have another look but remember thinking they looked a bit cheap.

are the chrome mirrors a b**ch to keep clean and shiny?

[ QUOTE ]
i'm sure i just came across some on ebay. will have another look but remember thinking they looked a bit cheap.

are the chrome mirrors a b**ch to keep clean and shiny?

[/ QUOTE ]

No not at all... They really dont look cheap on the car. Look at the S3 above. They arent far from the OE ones and at a fraction the price.

Rich

There's some Hagus ones similar to the new S3 mirror's on Ebay from a tuning firm in Germany - about £99 plus delivery if I recal.

I'd really like the proper ally ones from Vag-Parts but at £260 plus Vat I think they are a tad steep

J.

[ QUOTE ]

There's some Hagus ones similar to the new S3 mirror's on Ebay from a tuning firm in Germany - about £99 plus delivery if I recal.

I'd really like the proper ally ones from Vag-Parts but at £260 plus Vat I think they are a tad steep

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also believe that price is per side too!

I've got them on mine and they do look very nice...