finally fitted my LED sidelights they look good amazing, others post pics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDI140

Reaction score
ive fitted my sidelights LED ones they are an amazing little upgrade highly recommend it, ive also bought a front bumper and grill of a forum user called durtytdi the bumper fits nicely only paid £20 for the lot and he fitted it for me, im also thinkin of buying his private plate it looks similar to my surname ??? N77GRA surname NAGRA ??? my dads birthday present for me £9000.00 2 months late but better late than never alot of money more than the value of my car but my dad valued it at around 15K says it should be worth a few bob in a few years

ive been talking to this guy for a while he seems a bit how can i put it -- a bit dare i say it a dumbass ?? :-\

LOL

please post few pics of LED white side lights on a3's :)

cheers

Good one mate thought you was a good guy, but your just like the others on this forum abusing me, theres no need mate, and after your dad bought my plate and after i fitted you bumper free of charge and only paid me £20 for the things, your an ******** **** !! Im going to stop my mechanic from doing your exhaust aswel prik

Hmmm, this is going to be a fun thread....I say it lasts 15 minutes!!

Why does trouble seem to follow some people with the same inevitability that night follows day? Time for some IP address checking?

Status
Not open for further replies.