UPsolute - 2.0 TDI DSG

Japper

Ibis S3 Fan Club
Reaction score
Simon Coe at CCC Technology has kept me informed of progress with the 'chip' upgrade on the 2.0 TDI engine. He has now done a few without any problems and today is doing the first fitted with the DSG transmission. It's an Altea. I'll post again as soon as he let's me know how it goes. Maybe even get the owner to come in and give us a review /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Any particular reason you would choose them over the likes of Superchips Japper ?
Are they local to us ?

[ QUOTE ]
Any particular reason you would choose them over the likes of Superchips Japper ?
Are they local to us ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's based down in dronfield, south yorkshire. Good for me because I can tie it up with a trip home / buisness trip later in the year. It's cheaper at £305 and the guy comes across as being really genuine and helpful. Reviews on other forums have rated him highly also. I haven'y decided who to use yet, just keeping an eye on the DSG issue for reliabillity / torque outputs.

Not wishing to put the mockers on anything but I've used Upsolute in the past on a previous car (not Simon Coe I hasten to add) and wasn't impressed with the results... Just something to think about chaps. I ended up getting the car redone elsewhere and the change was unbeleivable...

I had my old 1.8T chipped by the guys from upsolute, the came over before they had dealers set up in the Uk - back in 2001 and didn't have any problems with it. Ran like a dream and produced really good figures on the rollers.

I think there is good and bad with most tuners...

J.

Well he did it and said that he had no problems with it. The Altea owner is going to e-mail a short write up in a couple of days, and Simon will forward it on.

I'll post as soon as I get it.

e.mail in from Simon Coe @ ccc technolgy last night.

So now he offers the 'UPsolute' chip either conventionally or now via OBDII port.

Bargain price too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Carl,

Hope you’re well.

Just a quick mail to let you know that I upgrade all the new VAG cars, 1.9TDi 105bhp, 2.0TDi 140bhp 2.0T FSi, etc etc through the port now for usual cost £305.

I’ve still not heard of any probs with the DSG box and the more I read the more I’m sure it will be fine.
I’m not saying their will never ever be a problem because cars being cars there will be, but I don’t think upgrading them is going to break them put it that way.

Regards

Simon.