My baby is going....Milltek TBE - for sale or swap with cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elton121272

Reaction score
Hi guys,

After 18months of owning my beloved 10 plate S3 SB black edition, I've finally decided to make the change and left deposit for new A5 3.0 tdi quattro black edition.....collecting her next weekend.

Anyway I've still got the Milltek TBE on her and it could be an early Christmas present for someone.
It is done about 5k, as new with the tips polished with every wash. Paid just over a grand for her.

Looking at say £500 with swap or £700 without as I can get my hands on one before she goes if no one is interested.

Ive also got a set of 19" BBS CK's in Anthracite wrapped is asseymetric rubber on her. Three of them are in very good condition. One of them could do with a new wheel as got chunky kerb on her so if anyone has a set of S3 AUDI wheels that could be a straight swap I'd be happy to flip them over for free or cash either way depending on the condition?

I'm based in Glasgow.

Thanks for looking.

Sounds like a good deal, may be interested in Milltek TBE but youre miles away:/.

Not sure how far away you are mate but belive me, you wouldn't stop smiling for the whole of the journey home - the note of her is just fab when you get into boost revs......

interested in the BBS CK's, can you email me some pics of the damaged wheel to mreeves _29 @ yahoo . com

Status
Not open for further replies.