'Liquid Lo' message in DIS?

lil_coz

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just had an issue which stumped me.

Mum was using the car and she said she had a message come up saying 'Liquid Lo'. My first reaction was the washer fluid light, but she said that the sign for the washer fluid didn't come on. Neither did any other light for that matter. I went to have a look at this message, but it wasn't on any more. So I'm here thinking that the problem went away but I didn't want to lay it to rest in case it'll cause any other problems in the future.

So got the manual out to see if it was in there but it seems that any liquid warnings are specific to what it is i.e. washer, oil etc. So onto Google I go, but found absolutely nothing! I had no idea what this message meant!

Then I had a brain wave. I went flicking through my songs on the iPod, and there was a song called 'Liquid Logic'. :banghead:

Mystery solved!

Ha ha nice one! let her use it again and have a playlist entitled 'BRAKE FAILURE' that should focus the mind whilst driving...

Dont let her use the car again :p

Had this last week with a random song call Filter Fu(nk), saw it and my heart sank thinking some sort of filter had gone!