i was hacked by a friend of mine whilst ive been on holiday i left my laptop with him

I'm one for always giving the benefit of the doubt, but sounds unlikely too me. None of my friend would do anything like that, and if they did it would be far more imaginative, not posts that looked like they were typed by a 14 year old.

Yeah correct mate, lets be honest the thread title would be something along the lines of 'I've come out today', 'Just thought i'd say I'm bent' - You know, the normal standard face book rape stuff.

**** would also be mentioned i would imagine, yes my friends are childish lol. I don't think they'd be ***** to dream up the crap that was chatted in the OPs thread created by him and his imaginary friend.

To the OP, just start again with a new USERNAME, introduce yourself properly and all will be forgotten lol, easier than making up stories about who did what to your laptop when you were away etc.

:icon_thumright:

mine stays loged on for weeks
as the rember me was ticked
but i still dont belive him

Just in case this 'is' true, this is durty's last post from his infamous final thread:

haha this isnt even my car u losers !!!! my friends a3 u fuka$$$$ !!!!!! :L punkd ur BI4tch a$$es he doesnt even know im on this $hit forum !!!

Be careful durty, Sarah is watching you :angrymod:

None of my friend would do anything like that, and if they did it would be far more imaginative, not posts that looked like they were typed by a 14 year old.

That says more about your friends than his ....... !

what is wrong with you guys ?

i dont have a problem with my car ive just had a throttle body fitted and wanted to see if anyone else has had one done on there 2.0 tdi and realised there was a problem with my log in and messaged a moderator and a day later it was open again i dont know what happened how it happened or why it happened if its a crime to leave my password in then im guilty i only left it in because i dont remember the user name or password. im not the kind of guy to play people about i would like info about stuff and then i will be gone, i even spoke to someone selling audi s3 brake kit before i went on holiday and stil have his number his user name is S3YER i think and we spokek fine on the phone and through messages and now suddenly i have abuse on my account for no reason :\

SO ARE YOU GOING TO BUY MY BRAKES TO PROVE YOU ARE A GENUINE GUY OR WHAT? :ninja:

and before you say it, they do fit and the "Audi Technician" you spoke to is talking garbage.