3rd mini sun visor

medicineman

Reaction score
This is probably one of those "Oh you thick git we knew that" but anyone else realise there is a small sun visor above the rear view mirror?

Ye Sorry... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Took me a while though to be honest.

Dave

Yep but never used it... (picked up 3 weeks ago) not much sun tho at the mo!

[ QUOTE ]
This is probably one of those "Oh you thick git we knew that" but anyone else realise there is a small sun visor above the rear view mirror?

[/ QUOTE ]

MORNING BARRY

Love it.. I travel along the M27 with the sun in my eyes every morning.. and that little flap is in JUST the right place..

[ QUOTE ]
My brother didn't know his Sportback had one until I showed him.

He was also unaware that holding the buttons on the remote will open/shut the windows and sunroof for you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was wondering the same thing, and didn't figure out how to close them. Have to give it a try.

Well ****** me. I never knew i had one of those!

Anything else i should know about?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I found a storage bin under my drivers seat the other day...didn't orderit and haven't got one under the passenger seat.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I found a storage bin under my drivers seat the other day...didn't orderit and haven't got one under the passenger seat.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, std. fit Eeef. Storage pack adds one under passenger seat plus ugly sorage nets.

What's that sun visor thing on the back shelf ?
Seems a wee bit superfluous to me...
You supposed to stop and put it up if the sun appears behind you ?
Or are you supposed to fold the seats down and have an A3 ping-pong tournament ?

I don't miss a lot about my A4,but I really really miss the damped card tray up beside the cup holder.God knows why the A3 doesn't have it.

[ QUOTE ]
Or are you supposed to fold the seats down and have an A3 ping-pong tournament ?

I don't miss a lot about my A4,but I really really miss the damped card tray up beside the cup holder.God knows why the A3 doesn't have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone for ping pong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

We'll never use it bowfer, as we never see the bl**dy sun long enough....wind, rain and all the other sh*te.

If you dont use the cup holder, then you could get the tray coin holder part and swap them over.

That's an expensive card holder... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That's an expensive card holder... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but at least this way you can take it to your next Audi that dosen't have one fitted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's electric in the A6...v. cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

That would be cool Eeef.
I actually thought my car was coming with rear window blinds,but that's obviously an extra.
My daughter will just have to put up with stick-on Mothercare ones,as usual.
I'll have to remember not to wind the windows down though...

Not a problem in my A4 as my back windows were....cough.....manual...

Yeah I know...windy windows....what a joke !

Has anyone actually got the integrated rear side window blinds? They seem quite pricey at £90 (for the Sport, £180 for SE and standard).

Where do they fix to - the door frame? What happens to the blinds when the windows go up/down? Do they stay in place (and get ripped out by the draught) or do they fix to the top of the glass and go up and down as well?

I have to say that I find the rear window blind a waste of time, mine is always in the down position and would have preferred it if Audi had spent the £85 it cost on a centre armrest @ £95 or folding door mirrors @ £120..........

Just looked at the latest Uk price list for the A3 and it appears that rear SIDE blinds are only an option for the Sportback.

Sorry Eeef, I was talking about the rear parcelshelf sunblind that I have never used, I'd have liked Audi to have put something in the car that I actually wanted!!

A3 3 door here too, tried to book a test drive in an 2.0 TDI DSG for next week today but my dealer hasn't got one, not happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif(

[ QUOTE ]
ahhh, Sportback. Sorry i have the better looking 3dr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only in your dreams eef!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ahhh, Sportback. Sorry i have the better looking 3dr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only in your dreams eef!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but I agree with Eeef!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, thought that comment might start something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I think the 3 door is ugly they are both stunning!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, thought that comment might start something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic. Hook line and sinker.