Newbie 170 S-Line

grantDUBshaw

Reaction score
Well, Hi Guys, I recently (about 2 months back) purchased a Audi A3 8P Sportback 170 S-Line in Grey, Goes like **** off a shovel in all fairness. I had it with the full s-line leather interior, climate control and what not else. Its a 57 plate so hasnt got any DRL's or xenons :( Ive recently purchased Pressed plates for it, Tinted the rear windows with what they sometimes come with out of factory.

Would like to know if anyone has found a hid kit that does foook up the wiper motor what alot of people have been having with aftermarket HID kits :/

But yeah i started off with a 1.4 petrol Golf mark 4 with a fair few mods

Slammed on its **** on FK AK Coilovers
Polished Audi TT Comps
Bonnet Bra
Gloss black mirrors
Tinted windows all round
Debadged grill
HID's
Colour coded ... Probly understand where im coming from!

But i dont think i could ever leave German cars, best cars going.

Hope you enjoy

Grant.

3703-sunny.jpg

3706-hmm.jpg

3707-oh.jpg

3708-after-quick-wash-edit.jpg

3705-edited-looks-cool.jpg

welcome if i havent said already lava grey is awsome. i dont think you can get hids that dont blow unless they are oem.

I know, its a right pain, OEM itll have to be then, best get saving £££

Right i will have to get in touch with him, where is he located? im from birmingham in the west midlands

Well so far ive got a few things in mind

Satnav - RNSE
Flat bottom steering wheels
Carbon fibre wrapped audi badges and gloss black grill (need to find one of these)
Refurb original wheels or purchase RS4's :)
Xenons
White interior + number plate bulbs
Install Footwell Lights

Theres a few things but cant think of them off the top of my head but yeah. Thats really about it, cant wait to do a few things to it

Not too sure whether to have the hastle of dragging my nuts on the floor everywhere again and yeah it will be 18s i think so, might push to 19s but not 100% sure just yet..

Firs things are my xenons and satnav i would like to get first and coming up to christmas then you never know what could happen haha.

Also the new shape rs4 alloys and also i want a private plate but have'nt found any yet, GUTTED!

Would love some feedback on any tips what you think might set the car off looking good, always open to others opinion :)
And also if anyone would like to swap my original rs6's with cash ontop for bbs or rs4 alloys

Thanks