TEST drove the 2.0TQ Today....

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
ONE WORD.....ACE

It was really good, It was a black S-Line with black leather interior and Sympthony II and Bose.

V V Good, However th 2.0 TDI is quick alo when moving!!!

But the Quattro has the better start by far. I can't say how much I loved this engine.

I Couldn't believe how loud the wastegate was on the turbo....whooooshhaaaaa!!!!!

I can honestly say it's miles better than the 1.8T as me mum has the 225 TT and IMO its much better which is as expected really.

Booster I am still waiting for some videos so I can show people just how good it really is.

I asked Smith Knight Fay today about the facelift and some guy not as salesman told me week 22 which has been rumoured before looking at deliveries mid-July, As for myself I'm looking to place my order on 10th Mayish ready for delivery of a facelift.

Apprarently the normal SFG changes apply however the rear light clusters will most likely stay the same.

Which is the best red? Misano or Brilliant. I really can't make my mind up. As you can tell im a little excited after the test drive yesterday

Dave,

Week 22 is definitely the change of build week to the SFG. I think that you are right and that the rear lights are staying the same. Other than the steering wheel (which I think looks very poor) I'm not sure if there are any other cabin changes.

What percentage discount did you negotiate?

Ye, I agree with your comments however I may aswell wait as I can't currently afford the car till July anyway.

Discounts, well we are a good customer and don't mess them about and for some reason get freebies for services and get very well looked after for some unknown reason. I think it's because we don't mess them about.

I will have the upper hand as I know what discounts people have achieved and prices from online brokers and he said "we'll do you a good deal". So when the pencil hits the line im sure we can sort something out.

Now Booster mate...:) Create some vids like you promised. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I have a sony digital video camera but haven't got the foggiest how to post them or get them onto the t'internet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Well create them some how and get them onto your PC with the software if possible via a USB connection or via Firewire connection. Im sure this would be all documented.

Secondly I'll do the internet part and host the files for you and make them browsable to people.

Would be much appreciated so I can drool!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Are you going to chip it Dave? I see QST have an MTM pack already available on the 2.0T 270Bhp +

It was quick enough for me but im sure as time goes by with any car you always have the need for speed.

6ish Secs from MTM sounds good though!!!!!

When should I order for facelift?