How long....

If it was me designing the fob i would have a system where the buttons were uncovered when you flick the key out or just disabled when the key was in the stored position......but then i am a design engineer so what would i know :)

what a pain in the *** that would be.

If it was me designing the fob i would have a system where the buttons were uncovered when you flick the key out or just disabled when the key was in the stored position......but then i am a design engineer so what would i know :)

Mod your S3 with keyless entry! Job done!

what a pain in the *** that would be.

Yea...bit like finding someone nicked ya motor because the ****** windows were open.

Looks like i am in the minority then, no worries. Personally the idea that i and several others can accidentally unlock their car and open the windows while not even being outside .......or maybe while in Tesco's doing the shopping seems like a major fault in a "security" system.

Sell it and get an 8L !!
Win win all round ;)

i must admit im on paddy's side here, i would be a bit ****** off if i spent 21k on it too

Last edited:
TBH, I dont see why they need to make the fob range any further than 10ft anyway, unless you are running away from someone and need to unlock the car a bit before you dive into it! Bank Robbery maybe?