New baby on its way! S3 BE Ibis white

RedDejavu

Reaction score
Website
www.sunnytree.co.uk
Just to give a bit of heads up about my new car that is to be collected Tuesday. I managed to get access to the hidden Audi headquaters where my car is kept. Took a few fresh pics so I can sleep well till collection date:].

DSC01822.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

Planning:

Cruise Control, Interior Light Pack, maybe buckets and Stage 2+.

Looks excellent. Hope you enjoy it when you pick it up.

I can imagine you would be like a kid in a sweet shop. Hope you have many happy safe miles in the new car. Post some pics up on collection
day.

Mine is due tuesday as well!! Ibis BE all the way!!

Decided not to give in to temptation to go to the Audi compound to check it out though!

Jealous of your car (Mine's due March) and photography skills :(

Looks a beauty mate.

Looks nice mate, pics upon collection :icon_thumright:

i really like the look of the s3 in the colour, very good choice!

Nice car mate, thank god someone else on here is seeing sense and buying a 3dr!

Nice :D Enjoy it! The Ibis White had definitely grown on me since I have had it.

Car looks stunning, just like the one I wanted but somehow ended up with an s4 last month.

Lovely choice matt, Look forward to seeing this at the next meet mate! Hopefully well arrange something soon

Same as mine that! Got mine two weeks ago.

(has the two tone exclusive leather with double stich and parking sensors)

s3interior.jpg

s3cover.jpg

s3side.jpg

If i were you, id be bouncing of walls and all sorts, looks very nice and hope you enjoy it, nothing better than an audi :)

Another fellow ASN member on the road wahoo

ENJOY!

beauty!!

one thing, you mention buckets! why didnt you spec them!? :think:

My missus doesnt like buckets as they look too sporty:sadlike:.

Haha! so your going to put them in one day without her noticing, pretend like nothings happened and swear to her shes going mad!i like it!

cars looks the dogs dangleeees! wish you well with her..

Mad that, as Hayley absolutely loves being hugged in the Buckets with her small body. But car looks beautiful, and your missus is tidy as well, so win win, you've got the lot :laugh: :wub:

its his sister :lmfao:

Reactions: RedDejavu
Im getting around 27mpg now, first week was low 20's

Breaking it in gentle. No thanks!

God! I love this car already. Just so solid and composed, unbelievable how different it is comparing to a focus ST I had, revs like crazy and the pop noise once you shift the gear up is beautiful! Just all I can say is that didnt expect the car to be so good! Sod the Megane 250, glad I didnt buy that garlic made interior and engine. Very happy cant wait to get it remapped though :D but for now it is more than enough. Managed 23mpg on a swift run which is acceptable and all seems absolutely fine so far.