Ebiach Pro-kit or H&R 35mm for 2.0tdi Sport Sportback running 18'' Speedlines?

Dannykn9

"Cruise My Ride"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well i know some of you have seen my thread with my votex kit, and some advised putting 18" wheels on and lowering. Well i have now put 18" split speedlines on and it has NEARLY finished the car off. (Will update my other thread soon with pictures).

I am now undecided what lowering springs to use, just want to close the gap between wheel and arch a bit. I still want to keep the same ride and handling more or less, but just want to better the look of the car. I currently have the Sport suspension, and intend on using the stock shocks, just want to change the springs.

How much lower will the ebiach pro-kit or H&R lower it by? I believe that currently the sport suspension is about 25mm. Will the ebiach or H&R's sit my car lower than s-lines springs?

What are all your opinions? I don't want to go too low being I have a baby travel in the back with two older kids and the missus in the front.

You can see what I am saying, basically just want the car to look better with the 18" rims and decrease the gap with the same ride.

Thanks in advance all and sorry if this has been asked before.

Pics would be great

The H&Rs give a better stance and you will notice more of a difference over the Eibach Pro springs.

Give me a shout if you need any prices as we have teh H&R on special at the moment.

Damian @ DPM Performance