New Car, Which Mods, Help Me Decide... please.

be gentle as the clip breaks easy, use a small flat head screwdriver push from the front end of the car (on drivers side it would be right of the side repeater) and then it just wedges/pops out. simples!

be gentle as the clip breaks easy, use a small flat head screwdriver push from the front end of the car (on drivers side it would be right of the side repeater) and then it just wedges/pops out. simples!

Cheers Ash, got them out in the end!

Side Repeater.JPG

Update....

MY11 Rear Lights and Debadged!

Before:
rear before.JPG

After:
rear after.JPG

Looking good, massive difference! :thumbsup:

some good work so far. if they are genuine rotors would you be intrested in a trade and some cash your way ?

RRRRRRRRRRR WOW look at these i have just found would look great on an 8p2
DSC00087.jpg

Reactions: IceHanger
:blownose: awwwwww £300 plus wheels ? :friends: ( they are the new super dark ones that are sooo dark they look silver they also add 100 bph) lol

I don't understand the last couple of messages, not down with the forum lingo!?

bump ? that just puts the thread to the top as your adding new posts ( its a bit of a no no) but i want those wheels lol
lumbar support? not sure mines fine

Since last message, lots or work carried out!!

New OEM turbo (Audi goodwill on the part, I paid labour)
New injectors as part of recall - broke down doing 70mph lost all power! Shat myself
New DPF sensor, car went into limp mode and wouldn't regen! Seems Ok now fingers crossed.
New tyres all round!
Eibach Pro kit springs front and back with replacement mounts, bushes and front shockers

The joys of owning an Audi!

What's left...

Model Year = MY.

Audis definitely look best when you go for the OEM+ look - i.e. play around with the Audi parts bin.

Agree. Surely Audi is a mature class act, thus messing tarting and farting quickly results in the Childish Boy Racer Chav./Council / Essex look. Best buy Astra and a Halfords Gift Voucher if that's one's chosen taste route.

Wafter, some people do live on council estates, dont hate... congratulate.

Agree. Surely Audi is a mature class act, thus messing tarting and farting quickly results in the Childish Boy Racer Chav./Council / Essex look. Best buy Astra and a Halfords Gift Voucher if that's one's chosen taste route.

Do you still have these wheels on? Or al least the other week, because I think I saw your car but I cant quite remember exactlly where....either Selfridges car park or around sutton coldfield somewhere.

Do you still have these wheels on? Or al least the other week, because I think I saw your car but I cant quite remember exactlly where....either Selfridges car park or around sutton coldfield somewhere.

Yes mate, was at the park then TGI with friends.