Parrot MKi9200 fitting in to A3 56 plate with standard concert stereo

Dave_2.0T

Reaction score
Website
www.hybridband.co.uk
Hi guys

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post! Ive just got my A3 and I'm soooo pleased with it :)

Just a few things I want to do with it, but all in good time! Starting with the I.C.E....

Im having real trouble trying to find out which lead is needed to enable the fit of a Parrot MKi9200 in to my A3.

I have it booked in to be fitted tomorrow and they guy seemed a bit unsure on what lead to use, I don't want to make a trip all the way to the store and find that he has the wrong one! :0

Is anyone able to assist in recommending which cable is needed?

Its a:

Standard Audi Concert Stereo
Non Bose branded door speakers
The car is November 2006, so 56 plate

Let me know if you need more info than the above.

I appreciate any help !

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:
hi mate is it the double or single din?

also is it half bose meaning is there still a sub in the boot?

No problem. The radio changed to a Quadlock connection in 2007, which would require the adapter.

It will be a single DIN and even the standard stereos have a sub in the boot, mines a non-bose and I have a sub.

Sorry only just seen the replies... Yea i had to purchase an additional loom + box which was £59.99 - all in all, purchased and fitted for about £220, not bad..... I dont recommened getting it done at halfords tho, the guy didnt have a clue in bournemouth, but its done and was a good price... :) Thanks for ur help again - BR

Hey guys, silly question......just about to fit a Parrot Mki9100 into my A3 2007 with a concert head unit. Just rushed to Halfords to buy some keys to remove the head unit and they must be the wrong ones despite Halfords saying they will do the job....has any one got an image of the keys for me please?

Hey guys, silly question......just about to fit a Parrot Mki9100 into my A3 2007 with a concert head unit. Just rushed to Halfords to buy some keys to remove the head unit and they must be the wrong ones despite Halfords saying they will do the job....has any one got an image of the keys for me please?

I just bought these, not arrived yet.
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace