U.S Sidemarkers into standard bumper

Shaun Frazier

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i have ordered myself some side markers,

i have heard that you cant take the bumpstrips out of the bumper,

whats the best way to retrofit them?

are there any guides anywhere?

Also has anyone got the part numbers for the U.S Spec standard facelift bumper?

Thanks

Shaun

fran the man has he prob post up when he sees thread.

You know ppl in the states hate and get rid of them by vinyl or color matching it. Why you want to look ugly?

Frans car
DSCF4897.jpg

i need a pic of the bumper without one in to know what to cut etc.

although i would rather buy a brand new us spec bumper, has anyone got a part number?

i need a pic of the bumper without one in to know what to cut etc.

although i would rather buy a brand new us spec bumper, has anyone got a part number?

Getting a US bumper in the uk will be a challenge. PM fran, he has them fitted into the bump strips and now has them wired in.

do audi not sell them?

i have now found the part number im after, :)

Fran has glued his in

Getting a US bumper in the uk will be a challenge. PM fran, he has them fitted into the bump strips and now has them wired in.
I've been talking to shaun on Facebook john , like i said to him the are a bit of a pain to fit , i cut the bumper bit by bit

do audi not sell them?

i have now found the part number im after, :)

Fran has glued his in
The 8p1 wasn't ever a model in the us so you have to make them fit your bumper like i said matey its not an easy job to do as you have seen from my pics they are not perfect

i swear someone on the a3 section should team up with my friend on us a3 section and ship/sell US/UK models vice versa with more competitive price other than oemplus haha!

My US sline bumper has been sitting in the garage collecting dust for the past 1.5 yrs :(

The us bumper with side markers have a receiver built in when made, so the markers just clip in
I've got some side markers sitting in my garage ready to be fitted, but I've looking at ways they will fit, and te only way really is my friend silicone to hold them in place, but I've decided not to fit them now, so for sale if anyone wants them

i swear someone on the a3 section should team up with my friend on us a3 section and ship/sell US/UK models vice versa with more competitive price other than oemplus haha!

My US sline bumper has been sitting in the garage collecting dust for the past 1.5 yrs :(

what you doing with the US s line bumper???