Thanks to Jim at White Details, this is how the S3 BE SB is supposed to look.......

RPB

Reaction score
I have edited the photos to remove the number plate, etc, so its not a special front grille or anything.
Image3.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

A top job done and I will be back next year for more of the same! lol.
I have a photo of the engine bay but left that out for now.
EDIT: Forgot to mention the important stuff. Jim used Iron-X to decontaminate, Jeffs Workstat Jet Trigger and Acrylic for the protection. He has a photo on his Facebook page of the car's rear end with the Iron-X dripping Red where it has started to work loose the contamination on the car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paullie, warren_S5 and mkimjoon
jim is one of the best mate, your car was in good hands

Thx all. Yeah I'm well happy with it. I even bought some 'proper' stuff to wash my car with from him, along with 2 buckets, etc. lol. Now I just gotta get on with it every week myself instead of it going to the local 'scouring pad' wash! Lol

Sod it...now i have to go and clean mine :)

Reactions: sportback A3
Wow, that's amazing. Will consider one of these once the winters over (two coats of Jetseal 109 and a layer of AutoGlym Hi Def wax will have to suffice for now). Bet your well pleased with that, looks better than new.

No matter what car services I want (wheel refurbs / detailing / tuners) they're always at least an hour away, and if not two. Grrrr!

Jim is an hour from me too but well worth the trip. I had looked for detailers for ages but couldn't justify Aberdeen for Polished Bliss! Lol
Is the Jetseal like the Werkstat? I have heard of the Hi def wax. I got some seriously addicted mates at work, one of whom owns tubs of like £300 wax! Eeeek! Ouch. They are mad for it.

Last edited:
Good work Richard - thanks for sharing!

Certainly looked the part as you left the yard.

Let me know how you get on with the Pamper Pack kit.

Enjoy! :)

Jim is an hour from me too but well worth the trip. I had looked for detailers for ages but couldn't justify Aberdeen for Polished Bliss! Lol
Is the Jetseal like the Werkstat? I have heard of the Hi def wax. I got some seriously addicted mates at work, one of whom owns tubs of like £300 wax! Eeeek! Ouch. They are mad for it.

It was a poor mans attempt at trying to protect the black pather paint from serious abuse over Xmas, but even when I picked the car up from the dealers there were the lightest swirl marks in it from their washing efforts.

A 2 bucket wash, a clay barring, paint cleanse, polish and 2 coats of Jetseal (sealant) later and the car didn't look any less swirled, just clean and hopefully sealed. I then layered a quick coat of hi def wax on it fo extra protection. Beads water well, but I'm a TOTAL amateur at this stuff so it will need putting right in April.

Last edited:
That sounds like a good attempt at protection to me! I didn't even know about two buckets! Lol. I have never washed any car but the S3 makes me feel differently now. It has good paint so I don't want to ruin that. I love the Audi I really do. I thought my new Subaru was good but this is in a different league. My hardest job is not modding it. I spent thousands on my WRX and I am not going there again! Haha.

I use the Jeffs Acrylic range and it's amazing on light coloured paints like White or Suzuka. Its easy to use and very reasonably priced, would highly recommend it.

Ordered my acrylic kit. Look forward to receiving it and more importantly trying it out!

Just had a look at their website, but can't find any prices.

How much did it cost to clean your car?