3.2 Software update - help

marwayg

Reaction score
I have heard of one person having the update done privately but tbh it's really a dealer job and in most cases a frustrating experience to say the least!. It cost me £58 through the dealer but that's after I argued over not needing a "fault diagnosis" and presenting them with all the details of the update before they agreed to do it.
It does only take 15-30 mins to do so it should be priced accordingly
There is I believe a revised internal memo that covers the update, it's been discussed on here so have a nosy around for it, stick with it though as it transforms the car!

Where abouts are you, some dealers will do it (almost) without question. Northampton Audi did mine, had to do a bit of explaining but wasn't to much trouble. I would get it done even without the 2k rev problem, better economy and smoother power delivery

ooo right okay, thats perfectly fine. I definately want it done. Its just a question of knowing what to say to them and what to expect from them.
I am from birmingham, but regularly travel to coventry for university. I know there is an audi place i drive past in coventry. so might have to drop in.
Can somebody clarify the correct software version and everything i need to say to them so that i know, and more importantly; they know what they are doing.
Or if somebody can help me find the revised internal memo of the update. I just cant find it! :sadlike: