looking for an a3

daveturbo

Reaction score
I am looking for an Audi A3 Preferably an S line TDI either 140 or 170. Would be nice if it was a S3 replica or something similar.

I am looking for an 05/55 onwards, as i believe they have the new interior and the newer shape.

If anybody knows of any that are for sale at the moment or someone knows of a person who may be looking to sell soon, Please let me know.

Also if there are any things i need to look out for when buying an a3 s line TDI, Any advice would be grateful.

Thanks Dave.​

Hi I have mine for sale, 2005 2.0 TDi Sport 140 with 95000 miles, specced better than a lot of s-lines. I also have a S3 rear bumper for it that i have now taken off to sell seperately, if you are interested I could sell you the car with the bumper for decent price, then all you need is the front one. The car is up for £7850, here is a link to the advert http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/sale-wanted-audi-cars/138624-sale-£7850-2005-audi-a3-sport-2-0-tdi-140-high-spec.html

the 2011 rear lights are still on the car too
and a picture with the S3 bumper on
0YraJ.jpg

Shouldn't have any issues buying an S3 replica, they turn up on the bay every other day at the moment! Happy hunting.

2004 AUDI A3 SPORT 2.0 TDI - FULL S3 BLACK EDITION REPLICA/LOOKALIKE | eBayooks smart - not read the description so if it's a dog don't shoot me.

And finally: AUDI A3 SPORT 2.0 TDI S3 REPLICA * DIESEL* | eBayives you an idea of what you can get.

Thanks for the replies guys I have seen all of them that have just been linked. Moat of them are cat d high mileage or 8 owmers. I suppose they come up often enough to wait for the right one...would it be better me buying a 06 s line for around 7k as standard and doing the mods myself? A lot of the reps seem to be high mileage or 'cover ups' also can anyone shed ny light on 140 Bhp or the 170,

Thanks Dave.

Hi I have mine for sale, 2005 2.0 TDi Sport 140 with 95000 miles, specced better than a lot of s-lines. I also have a S3 rear bumper for it that i have now taken off to sell seperately, if you are interested I could sell you the car with the bumper for decent price, then all you need is the front one. The car is up for £7850, here is a link to the advert http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/sale-wanted-audi-cars/138624-sale-£7850-2005-audi-a3-sport-2-0-tdi-140-high-spec.html

the 2011 rear lights are still on the car too
and a picture with the S3 bumper on
0YraJ.jpg

Thanks for the link for your advertisement I will have a look at it tmrw properly not on my mobile phone lol.
Thanks, Dave.

Yes i'd say so because like you say, they're high mileage at previously smashed up. Look for a nice 06 plate S-line and if you fancy doing the conversion yourself then go for it. Me personally would just find a mint S line A3, refurbish the wheels, tint the windows, facelift the rear lights, upgrade all the bulbs all around to some white/blue decent quality type halogen bulbs, give it a good buff up and you're done!

anyone know of someone selling a3 s line or similar spec pref s3 replica, please let me know,

Thanks Dave.

HI mate lovely motor. I was really wanting a TDI engine and not the DSG.

Dave.

Just found this

Audi : Audi A3 Sport 2.0tdi (S3 Replica 190bhp)hame its a 5 owner car, i was considering it! :(

i traded my mint lava grey one in in sept 47K on the clock sport with sline bumper( had the rear also just didnt fit it sold it to one of our members)
DSC00085-1.jpg
old and new one

Yes i'd say so because like you say, they're high mileage at previously smashed up. Look for a nice 06 plate S-line and if you fancy doing the conversion yourself then go for it. Me personally would just find a mint S line A3, refurbish the wheels, tint the windows, facelift the rear lights, upgrade all the bulbs all around to some white/blue decent quality type halogen bulbs, give it a good buff up and you're done!

+1

I'd steer well clear of any unknown conversions, ie not bought through a friend or a regular member on a forum. I'd also steer well clear of any TDi that had been badged as an S3 simply because the owner probably ragged it everywhere and was a tool.

+1

I'd steer well clear of any unknown conversions, ie not bought through a friend or a regular member on a forum. I'd also steer well clear of any TDi that had been badged as an S3 simply because the owner probably ragged it everywhere and was a tool.

^^This^^

ye thats what im doing, if anyone knows someone please point them in my direction.

Dave.

depends on mileage and spec tbh but around 7-8k maybe stretch for a real beauty tho :p

Dave.

I'd buy a standard one and do the mods yourself - I wouldn't necessarily go as far as to say that most people who would convert to S3 are going to rag it everywhere, but a significant enough proportion will - enough to make it a more of a risk than getting a standard one.

Plus you can sell the old bits to recoup against your loss, or keep them to return your own to stock when finished with it and sell the parts on again - the could should end up similar, with a little more work and a little more piece of mind.

Yeah that was my plan i left a deposit on a nice audi sline tdi 56 plate but the guy sold it from under me! Just on the look out now for a nice example. Ready to buy!

+1

lol love it brum brum

still not found the car im looking for :( im getting impatient lol!

just chil DONT rush in to it i did and lost just under 5k in twevle months

ye, what would you pay for one and what would you expect to get to be a good deal thats worth waiting for?

hmmmm i would say about 8.5 for an sline sb on like a 56 plate with about 65k on it. prob wont get extras tho. if you can afford it get a quattro i really wish mine was just i have no debt so cant complain

still not found myself a nice audi a3 sline tdi. anyone know of any available?

Dave.