Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Neutral

Status

looking for an a3

I am looking for an Audi A3 Preferably an S line TDI either 140 or 170. Would be nice if it was a S3 replica or something similar.

I am looking for an 05/55 onwards, as i believe they have the new interior and the newer shape.

If anybody knows of any that are for sale at the moment or someone knows of a person who may be looking to sell soon, Please let me know.

Also if there are any things i need to look out for when buying an a3 s line TDI, Any advice would be grateful.

Thanks Dave.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Hi I have mine for sale, 2005 2.0 TDi Sport 140 with 95000 miles, specced better than a lot of s-lines. I also have a S3 rear bumper for it that i have now taken off to sell seperately, if you are interested I could sell you the car with the bumper for decent price, then all you need is the front one. The car is up for £7850, here is a link to the advert http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/sale-wanted-audi-cars/138624-sale-£7850-2005-audi-a3-sport-2-0-tdi-140-high-spec.html

the 2011 rear lights are still on the car too
    and a picture with the S3 bumper on

Status
    Shouldn't have any issues buying an S3 replica, they turn up on the bay every other day at the moment! Happy hunting.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

6th Gear

Status
    2004 AUDI A3 SPORT 2.0 TDI - FULL S3 BLACK EDITION REPLICA/LOOKALIKE | eBayooks smart - not read the description so if it's a dog don't shoot me.
    Audi A3 2.0L TDI S-Line Sportback

6th Gear

Status

6th Gear

Status

6th Gear

Status

6th Gear

Status
    And finally: AUDI A3 SPORT 2.0 TDI S3 REPLICA * DIESEL* | eBayives you an idea of what you can get.

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for the replies guys I have seen all of them that have just been linked. Moat of them are cat d high mileage or 8 owmers. I suppose they come up often enough to wait for the right one...would it be better me buying a 06 s line for around 7k as standard and doing the mods myself? A lot of the reps seem to be high mileage or 'cover ups' also can anyone shed ny light on 140 Bhp or the 170,

Thanks Dave.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by roman3000 View Post
    Hi I have mine for sale, 2005 2.0 TDi Sport 140 with 95000 miles, specced better than a lot of s-lines. I also have a S3 rear bumper for it that i have now taken off to sell seperately, if you are interested I could sell you the car with the bumper for decent price, then all you need is the front one. The car is up for £7850, here is a link to the advert http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/sale-wanted-audi-cars/138624-sale-£7850-2005-audi-a3-sport-2-0-tdi-140-high-spec.html

the 2011 rear lights are still on the car too
    and a picture with the S3 bumper on
    Thanks for the link for your advertisement I will have a look at it tmrw properly not on my mobile phone lol.
    Thanks, Dave.

6th Gear

Status
    Yes i'd say so because like you say, they're high mileage at previously smashed up. Look for a nice 06 plate S-line and if you fancy doing the conversion yourself then go for it. Me personally would just find a mint S line A3, refurbish the wheels, tint the windows, facelift the rear lights, upgrade all the bulbs all around to some white/blue decent quality type halogen bulbs, give it a good buff up and you're done!

Neutral

Status
    do you know where i can get one of these?

Neutral

Status
    anyone know of someone selling a3 s line or similar spec pref s3 replica, please let me know,

Thanks Dave.

4th Gear

Status
    i maybe selling mine if your interested here it is whats my 57 a3 s line 2010 s3 replica worth?
    Current
    2006 56 A3 S Line 2.0 TFSI Special Edition Moro Blue

previous
    2007 A3 S Line 2.0 TDI 170 S-tronic phantom black
    2006 VW Golf Gti Black
    2008 S3 Dolphin Grey
    2007 A3 S Line 2.0 TFSI S-Tronic Ibis White
    2005 A3 S Line 2.0 TDI S-tronic Brilliant Red

Neutral

Status
    HI mate lovely motor. I was really wanting a TDI engine and not the DSG.

Dave.

Neutral

Status
    bump to my post :P

Neutral

Status
    anyone selling their s line or similar?

Neutral

Status
    Just found this

Audi : Audi A3 Sport 2.0tdi (S3 Replica 190bhp)hame its a 5 owner car, i was considering it!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    i traded my mint lava grey one in in sept 47K on the clock sport with sline bumper( had the rear also just didnt fit it sold it to one of our members)
    old and new one

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

Neutral

Status
    How much did you get for that mate?

Status
    Use classifieds

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by daveturbo View Post
    How much did you get for that mate?
    me ? and whar car my new or old one ?

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

Neutral

Status
    just found another shame its a CAT D!

2004 AUDI A3 SPORT 2.0 TDI - FULL S3 BLACK EDITION REPLICA/LOOKALIKE | eBayye mate your last one you traded in

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AidenUK View Post
    Yes i'd say so because like you say, they're high mileage at previously smashed up. Look for a nice 06 plate S-line and if you fancy doing the conversion yourself then go for it. Me personally would just find a mint S line A3, refurbish the wheels, tint the windows, facelift the rear lights, upgrade all the bulbs all around to some white/blue decent quality type halogen bulbs, give it a good buff up and you're done!
    +1

I'd steer well clear of any unknown conversions, ie not bought through a friend or a regular member on a forum. I'd also steer well clear of any TDi that had been badged as an S3 simply because the owner probably ragged it everywhere and was a tool.
    the crisis mobile BMW Z4C 3.0
    It's quick and it sounds bloody good.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchpunch View Post
    +1

I'd steer well clear of any unknown conversions, ie not bought through a friend or a regular member on a forum. I'd also steer well clear of any TDi that had been badged as an S3 simply because the owner probably ragged it everywhere and was a tool.
    ^^This^^

6th Gear

Status
    just found another shame its a CAT D!

2004 AUDI A3 SPORT 2.0 TDI - FULL S3 BLACK EDITION REPLICA/LOOKALIKE | eBayye mate your last one you traded in
    10 large for a CAT D, 2004 diesel.. Way to expensive mate, keep looking.

Neutral

Status
    ye thats what im doing, if anyone knows someone please point them in my direction.

Dave.

5th Gear

Status
    How much are you looking to spend?
    Be patient. English is tough.

Now:

61 Audi S3 BE S-Tronic Ibis White: Build Thread.
    / Black Edition pack (SatNav, Bluetooth) / Parking Sensors / Tinted windows / piano inlays and finish / Cruise Control / Interior light pack /
    /Mods: REVO Stage 2+: Revo Intake / Milltek Resonated TBE / LOBA HPFP/ GFB DV+ / Crystal Clear H11 FOGS / Black roof + spoiler vinyl wrap / H&R Anti-roll bars / Superpro ALK /

Neutral

Status
    depends on mileage and spec tbh but around 7-8k maybe stretch for a real beauty tho :P

Dave.

3rd Gear

Status
    I'd buy a standard one and do the mods yourself - I wouldn't necessarily go as far as to say that most people who would convert to S3 are going to rag it everywhere, but a significant enough proportion will - enough to make it a more of a risk than getting a standard one.

Plus you can sell the old bits to recoup against your loss, or keep them to return your own to stock when finished with it and sell the parts on again - the could should end up similar, with a little more work and a little more piece of mind.
    Ibis White A3 Sportback Black Edition.
    2.0 TDI (170) Quattro
    Pics

Neutral

Status
    Yeah that was my plan i left a deposit on a nice audi sline tdi 56 plate but the guy sold it from under me! Just on the look out now for a nice example. Ready to buy!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchpunch View Post
    +1

lol love it brum brum

MPG the new BPH

Status
    whats your budget ?

Neutral

Status
    depends on mileage and spec tbh but around 7-8k maybe stretch for a real beauty tho :P

Dave.
    ^^^

Neutral

Status
    still not found the car im looking for im getting impatient lol!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    just chil DONT rush in to it i did and lost just under 5k in twevle months

Neutral

Status
    ye, what would you pay for one and what would you expect to get to be a good deal thats worth waiting for?

MPG the new BPH

Status
    hmmmm i would say about 8.5 for an sline sb on like a 56 plate with about 65k on it. prob wont get extras tho. if you can afford it get a quattro i really wish mine was just i have no debt so cant complain

Neutral

Status
    still not found myself a nice audi a3 sline tdi. anyone know of any available?

Dave.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    sould have got my old one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast