a3 2.0 tfsi s line quattro hatchback

quentincasual

Reaction score
Hello!

I am selling my a3 2.0 tfsi s line quattro hatchback, it is black, on a 55 plate and has done just shy of 60k. It has a full Audi service history (inc cam belt) up until the most recent one which was done at Jabbasport as I has a Miltek turboback exhaust with hi flow cat fitted with a Carbonio CAI and an ecu remap.

I was going to advertise it a around £6k but numerous people told me this was too little. I really want some advise as to how much it is worth. The interior condition is good and mechanically it is great but there is a dent and some scratches on the bodywork and 3 of the alloys are scuffed. If I will get the money back I will get the bodywork/wheels sorted before I put it up for sale.

Any help greatly appeciated/is anyone interested at all!?!

Cheers

Jim

ps. I would attach a picture but I have no idea how!!

Its isn't all that bad at all really. It has 2 small dints and a few scratches. I am sure the majority of the scratches will buff out which I am doing at the weekend with a friend of mine who is a bodyshop worker. The drivers side wing mirror is cracked (I am sorting this) and 3 of the wheels are scuffed but not too badly (i would put pictures up if I knew how!)..... It will be sold having been serviced at Jabbasport next Wednesday also being MOT'd next Weds, It is Taxed until Sept 12.

I guess I will see how it looks after it is buffed!

I really just want to know whether it is going to be worth my while getting the bodywork done and selling it as a properly mint example or just selling it as is which is an all great but with average bodywork!

I think you are selling yourself short, I would get it machine buffed to get the paint as good as it can be and polish out what is possible, then get dentech etc to remove the dents. Ideally get the wheels refurbished as this make a huge difference to the look of a car - more cared for. Then advertise it closer to 8k or just over.

I wouldnt go to the trouble of getting anything painted, some people are put off as much by a painted panel as they are or more so a scuff. Open an account on www.photobucket.com upload your pictures, then from the 4 links that appear when you hover over the images, click and copy the bottom link and paste in your thread on here, the image will appear once you post the thread/reply.