Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

All in One DVD GPS Player for my Audi A3 2004 - Bluetooth?

Hello, i hope you can help me!

I bought a All in One DVD GPS Player for my Audi A3 2004 and i would like to know if someone has experience with the Bluetooth Connection of my iPhone 4s.

It should be fully compatible!

Thank you for the answer!

Here the features of the unit:
    Audi A3 DVD GPS Navigation player with 7" Digital Touchscreen / PIP RDS Bluetooth

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    If you want my advice, id return this unit and go for the audi rnse unit and buy the additional bluetooth adaptor. i Bought this(Dynavin) touch screen unit for my A3 and while back the idea is good but the sound, use-ability and general interface is poor...its too fidley to use whilst driving...i sold mine on ebay and bought a brand new led rnse unit!..

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    What help are you actually after, as you're not exactly helping with your 1st post.

Welcome btw.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Advanced In Car Technologies

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Cruiser89 On Twitter Add Cruiser89 on Facebook Visit Cruiser89's Youtube Channel Visit Cruiser89's Instagram Channel
    I would say ditch that. Those things never really last long.

The RNSe is good but it does lack what you are looking for as "an all in one solution" unless you through some serious money at it...

If you're looking for a fairly decent solution, my friend is selling a Kenwood DNX9240BT. It's pretty cool and does everything you want it to. I have posted it up in the classifieds. Can check it out here - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/sale-wa...oth-built.html

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    What help are you actually after, as you're not exactly helping with your 1st post.
    lmao

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

2nd Gear

Status
    I know these things get slated regularly but can anyone tell me why? I mean what exactly is the problem with them? It seems loads of people fit them in their E46s and think they are great. I've also got a friend who's fitted one of the seriously cheap flip up jobs off ebay in his T4 camper and having spent a lot of time in the van on surf and snowboard trips I have to say it's fantastic for the price he paid, especially compared to my RNS-E.

Do these just not connect well with the weird antenna/quadlock thingy in the A3 or something? Genuinely curious to know what the issues are.
    the crisis mobile BMW Z4C 3.0
    It's quick and it sounds bloody good.

2nd Gear

Status
    I don't know what language this is let alone understand what he's saying but it looks like he's doing something pretty cool with one of those Dynavin thingys

Dynavin DVN-A3/A4 GPS Velocity By Crazy Inside Audipt.com - YouTube
    the crisis mobile BMW Z4C 3.0
    It's quick and it sounds bloody good.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hello, im very happy with this unit, the quality its really good and it works better than the last 2 din of Alpine i had on my Golf VW 4.

I had a problem with the Bluetooth Connection (i tried with iPhone 4s) but i have solved it.

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    can you please explain what the problem was and how you resolved it? it would help others that come across the thread.
    also where abouts are you?
    i have always heard that these units are low in quality both in sound and materials... i would like to make a proper informed judgement on the unit as on paper those units look good. does everything on it work like it should do?

i personally dont like the fact that its based on WinCE 6.0... that tech is old and outdated, not to mention the apps were never really good but still looks ok
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale
    Read My Blog & Build Thread