MY2007 Coin Tray to Cup Holder - Help

Just beware of potential risks of sudden braking & drink swash goes over front of radio, hence why I didnt complete the mod & given coke or the like bottles dont hold well in the holders, so even a hard brake could make bottle fall forward straight onto your nice nav etc lcd & crack, scratch etc.

Just beware of potential risks of sudden braking & drink swash goes over front of radio, hence why I didnt complete the mod & given coke or the like bottles dont hold well in the holders, so even a hard brake could make bottle fall forward straight onto your nice nav etc lcd & crack, scratch etc.

Definitely, this is why you should drink half your pint first :)

250070_10150646403905118_757085117_18811824_3653296_a.jpg

Liking that, but at my age, the connoisseur in me prefers Roner Prugna 30% with a much smaller glass, so maybe I'll finish the mod, lmfao

I have facelift buttons going in there chap, I'll keep the small glass at home & enjoy playing with more buttons lmfao.

I never got back looking into facelift buttons, too confusing plus I wanted the rs3 ones with the sport button lol. Don't know what I'd wire it to tho. I'd had a thought of wiring a pop up display for my radar detector & putting it in the card holder.