Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Rear wiper going nuts!

Afternoon people, I have noticed that in the last couple of days tham my rear wiper does what it wants regardless of what i do with the switch. Has anyone had this happen or got any ideas?
    Brilliant Black A3 2.0T S-line Quattro Special Edition. S3 front brakes, Turbo back Milltek including race cat, APR Intercooler, Evoms air intake, AMD Stage 2 map, Upgraded OEM DV, Sachs Race Clutch, SMF conversion, Forge short shifters, S3 wing mirrors, S3 Rear end, Interior LED conversion, Bi-Xenon's, LED DRL's, BBS CH's, MY 09 Rear lights, Full leather, Tinted rear windows, Custom black front grills.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Rite ive stripped the boot trim out and found the boot full of water! Ive put the wiper motor in the airing cupboard. The strange thing is that the washer pipe was still attatched correctly The only thing i can think of is that one of the jets was blocked causing it to have to much pressure??
    Brilliant Black A3 2.0T S-line Quattro Special Edition. S3 front brakes, Turbo back Milltek including race cat, APR Intercooler, Evoms air intake, AMD Stage 2 map, Upgraded OEM DV, Sachs Race Clutch, SMF conversion, Forge short shifters, S3 wing mirrors, S3 Rear end, Interior LED conversion, Bi-Xenon's, LED DRL's, BBS CH's, MY 09 Rear lights, Full leather, Tinted rear windows, Custom black front grills.

1st Gear

Status
    Yeah same thing happened to me.

Though I think i left it too late - the rear motor doesnt work anymore - so if anyone reading this has deleted their rear wiper and looking to shed some weight - I'll happily take their wiper motor off their hands! (I'll pay P&P etc.)
    8P Audi A3 2.0TDI Quattro Sport - what a change from my 1.0L CorsaC!!!

follow me on Twitter - Jonay1990 for #Photography #Aviation #Mil #Automotive #Subsea

ste
    reverse gear

Status
    hi, your wiper motor is the problem. i had it on my a3. the washer water runs through the middle of the motor, this bit corrodes causing the motor to fill with water and sends the motor hay wire. you will need a new motor at around £100