19" AMG alloy wheels fit on my audi a3 sportback? 8.5J front and 9J rear+what tyres ?

durtytdi140

Reaction score
19" AMG alloy wheels fit on my audi a3 sportback? 8.5J front and 9J rear+what tyres ?

please help me im going to buy them and need tyres aswel stretched or normal tyres and what size will i need ?

just want my car to be a little bit different still keeping BBS's got just in case the AMG's are not my style ive got my dads beast of a car to put them onto if the audi doesnt look right ;)

Depends on the wheel offsets and how low the car is.

I have 215/35/19 on 8.5s and 9s, lowered around 40mm.

Depends on the wheel offsets and how low the car is.

I have 215/35/19 on 8.5s and 9s, lowered around 40mm.

the centre bore on the amg alloys is different as the bore on the audi is smaller but spigots will sort that out, and the car has standard sport suspension which is the same as s line thats what audi said, and offset is all good, plus the rims are the same stud pattern and a little bit different keep them until i get some bentleys at the right price dont want to get ripped off, 215/35/19 non stretched or are they stretched and what rims have you got ?

the centre bore on the amg alloys is different as the bore on the audi is smaller but spigots will sort that out, and the car has standard sport suspension which is the same as s line thats what audi said, and offset is all good, plus the rims are the same stud pattern and a little bit different keep them until i get some bentleys at the right price dont want to get ripped off, 215/35/19 non stretched or are they stretched and what rims have you got ?

S-line suspension is 10 or so lower than the sport

215 has a little stretch on the 8.5s and quite a bit of stretch on the 9s. It all depends on whether your planning on lowering the car in the future or not, to be honest 19s don't look right unless the car as been lowered IMO. If your sticking with sport suspension 225/35 on the 8.5s and 235/35 will be fine on the 9s

I have the bbs/speedline splits.

they are the CLK AMG alloy wheels with a little dish they are replicas but they look so much better than the originals, not going to lower it as i load a few bits and bobs in the car as i own a shop it sits a little low when there stock in there.

that seems ok then i cant find a picture unfortunatly but they look S*XY lol

i cant explain Abb its a nice lookin set i think it will look mint on my car ill try find a pic

view;_ylt=A0PDodrzj7VOWE0AcwxNBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n

chek this there like these but look way better im going to go for them so when they are fitted in a couple of weeks i will upload a picture and you can say whether they look good or not but i like them because they are different

Im getting them next to nothing so im going to take them lol but as soon as tey are on the car i will upload an image on this thread
hopfully they look amazing :p but if not ill put them on the brabus merc

I was going to reply Abb, but I didn't know where to start :laugh:
Now then Nath, have just read the post again, and realised he means the AMG replicas are better than his current original wheels, and not better than the AMG original wheels....my bad! Got to agree, definately better looking AMG rims out there!

Ok let me explain lol: i have 18" original bbs ch alloys on my audi and i just want a set off different alloys so im gettin a set of AMG replicas for £*** ;-) which is cheap price i ant say though lol im only going to get them because they are cheap plus when i said they are better looking than the originals i meant that the replicas i am getting look way better than the original AMG alloys that are on the CLK mercedes in the link, hope that clears it up for you guys ?, im only going to run my car on the replicas for a while to look a little different i have a buyer for the replicas already for £700 so im set really so im making a very good investment